CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Yes, but really buggy with some games ...

It is very bad because save when we play a game is very important ... to not restar it every day when we play with our childrens ...

If BP can one day work on this feature to improve it, it will be the best ;)

With arcade games that is supposed to be the fun of it... when you went to the arcades back in the day there were no save features :P For kids I would recommend SNES, Genesis/Megadrive, TG-16, and NES emulators ... all have save states and all have games every kid MUST play in order to grow up correctly haha

Edited by NeoBomb

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question :: nes6502 will you allow basic core launching of FBL? if not I will use FBA and supply info on the dats for these? its up to you really

Brap boys I wont be able to fix ask iq_132 there was a sprite piroty buy im not to sure if he can fix in the 0.84 core

saves will never be fixed by me...I did fix the console saves into coinops..... a patch is welcome but im not interested in looking at this sorry

Question :: nes6502 will you allow basic core launching of FBL? if not I will use FBA and supply info on the dats for these? its up to you really

Brap boys I wont be able to fix ask iq_132 there was a sprite piroty buy im not to sure if he can fix in the 0.84 core

saves will never be fixed by me...I did fix the console saves into coinops..... a patch is welcome but im not interested in looking at this sorry

You should PM nes6502, he might not be actively reading threads.

I PMed him....hes the only aurthor now I havent recieved some confirmation that its ok to use some of his sources..... (also if he requires ill send him some fixed for some little bugs I found with consistancy)

FBL core is final and 100 percent tested for CPS2 games.....FBA core is done but I havent matched a rom set yet....

I need sources for Killer Instinct xxx one that compile all the support features are in CoinOPS now....

Im getting sick of cores now and want to concentrate on a new Showcase for the next few weeks...ill insert KIxxx if I get good sources...before R7....R7 is done now if I get permission if not it needs some rom matching

take care :P

rating of 2 stars..... people must think coinOPS suxs by looks

thought of destroying coinops name due to massive amount of handheld/console games now supported.....wierd to see it winning

showcase included Street Fighter III third strike :P but that is all the CPS3 that comes with it

ill think about xbe launching ....its pretty easy to do... anything you want in particular?

rating of 2 stars..... people must think coinOPS suxs by looks

thought of destroying coinops name due to massive amount of handheld/console games now supported.....wierd to see it winning

showcase included Street Fighter III third strike :P but that is all the CPS3 that comes with it

ill think about xbe launching ....its pretty easy to do... anything you want in particular?

I'm using CoinOPS in my arcade cabinet, so launching the XBox games from CoinOPS would be great, just like any other rom. No special options, just being on the list with either a screenshot or a video preview.

As for stars... I built my cabinet before CoinOPS existed, so I used FBA-XXX and MamedOX. After that I tried CoinOPS and never changed again. Sure, there are other interesting emulators, but I have all of my favorite arcade games in just one emulator. No other emu allows me to have in the same list Gunstar Heroes and Mars Matrix, or Streets of Rage and ActRaiser. The only way to make this even better is to be able to start Dead or Alive extreme (1 and 2), DoA 3, Soul Calibur 2, and other great XBox fighters.

Don't look at stars, look at people that actually use CoinOPS.

I was joking about stars I know who voted it down they always do this stuff and think people will take notice ..... they even vote themselves as 5 stars and no one looks at there stuff ....

ill think about xbox xbes its pretty easy to add .... id recommend you give me a list of arcade games and launchable stuff like xbmc

I was joking about stars I know who voted it down they always do this stuff and think people will take notice ..... they even vote themselves as 5 stars and no one looks at there stuff ....

ill think about xbox xbes its pretty easy to add .... id recommend you give me a list of arcade games and launchable stuff like xbmc

PM Sent :P