CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

lol no chance :lol: you can do it yourself easy as with the sources for arcades...ill do it when reignite ends and the new emu starts...but not till the complete list is done

ill post some helpfull dats if funanchu comes though with something he promised....also a new showcase will happen when it gets rebranded

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any comments on this release??? the new sorts...or how consoles run this...

Final Burn Alpha core added and running now(thanks gogo)....so you can boot any FBA game and can turn each game to coinops/or FBA running....

ill sort out showcase version sometime so CPS2 runs smoothly in CoinOPS.....might make it switchble from CoinOPS to FBA core

SORRY...

XBOX ONE Folder ONLY CAN PUT 4096 File

How to do PUT ALL GAMES?

can setup another folder in advanced settings others can be setup in the save mameox.ini.....ill add more but why would one want more than 8000 games :lol: I guess for collectors (you can actually setup 4 folders in the ini that could give you all 14000 games)

i guess we'll never see an option in the actual gui for this... right?

running like dream, gotta rename my roms for gba lynx sns etc, does anyone know of a simple rename tool?

tried bulk renamer but its a nightmare...

PS thanks for this awesome emu.. cant wait for combustion with a new gui etc.... bring it on :lol:

thanks again

guess we'll never see an option in the actual gui for this... right?

option is in the GUI now enable advanced settings and press right trigger two times and you will see paths...change extra roms path to roms2 or something like that

I know aout that and about editing the mameox.ini. You helped me with that over at xbox-scene... Thx.

My point is that mameox & mamedox had like 6 plus directories which could be set in the GUI... Ie noob friendly.

Edited by tristanx

I have added the entire mame set (29GB) I gotta go through and filter out the non working stuff. it has CHD's what ever they are... will they work?

Any tips?

This version of the emulator rocks... VERY WELL DONE... Loving it big time... It see's all the tekkens etc... I just gotta get a board and chip[ upgrade of trusty and job done...

Im watching a CAB on ebay to put it all in once im done... saves booting different emu's loads better i think thanks very much :P