CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

does any one have the DaphneX_0_96 sources if so ill add cores to CoinOPS

final few days to talk about home cores if not ill lock them down

Coleco...Intellivision and Atari 7800 cores done not to sure if I want to add these as they dont seem very good at all..... ???????? at present they are remed out as clutter

at the moment ive finalised the home cores at

Super NES

Megadrive

NES

Master System

PC Engine

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advanced

Game Gear

Lynx

if you want others please fight now if not im onto arcade cores(exception is ill look at N64)...midway DaphneX and CPS2 FBA cores

this is your time to talk about this stuff.....or else most of the good home stuff will be in from R6 onwards

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't tried running this on my xbox,

but Amiga CD32 is still popular with me

and I have a nice game library for it.

I don't know if it's even possible to do on xbox,

but I would love to see support for CD32

And about Coleco...Intellivision and Atari 7800.....

If you have 2600 in already, then why not...

They kind of go as a set.

Throw them in.

does any one have the DaphneX_0_96 sources if so ill add cores to CoinOPS

I watch on the xbins FTP and nothing ... there is no source nowhere :(

Wery bad ...

And on PC the last version is better because it is 0.96 but 1.0.6 !

Is it not better to ask for the last PC version ?

looked at N64 doesnt seem to fit the arcade feel as its all 3d so ill leave this for its own EMU id say...looks easy to do changes to make it auto do a config for a game...DaphneX is no go if no sources :(

this will be live by the weekend :) so you better make suggestions to do with home and handheld stuff soon...also sorting of it :)

You should make a front end separate from CoinOPS that plays the Home Consoles. Arcade games and home console games are not really in the same league, and are definitely not Coin Operated :( It would be cool to see the CoinOPS Rom Browser remain, but the MAME guts taken out, and replaced with the home consoles..... just seems like it will be a hassle to browse through thousands upon thousands of games in one place.

with all those console games added it would probably be an idea to have it sort by each different console instead of a huge list of games.

like what has been suggested already.

with all those console games added it would probably be an idea to have it sort by each different console instead of a huge list of games.

like what has been suggested already.

It seems like people who are really big on Arcade games aren't huge fans of console games and vise versa though..... but I guess if someone doesn't want console games on their CoinOPS they could always just not add the roms.