CoinOps Info

Skurvy_Pirate

im not angry :P I think its amusing to see the support coinops gets.....its just as I thought it would be......

I BRING THIS UP EVERYTIME FOR ONE REASON....BECAUSE EVERYTIME I HAVE A PROPER THREAD NEWBES FLAME IT LIKE CRAZY AND STOP SUPPORT....CHECK EVERY SINGLE SUPPORT THREAD LOL.....CHECK EACH ONE R5 R4 R3 R2 SHOWCASE SHOWCASE 2.....always the same silly shit so now I just say silly shit no support.....ask those people lol....and I said they where no help....now its just amusement

Skurvy_Pirate read the support threads...last few pages of ewveryone one of them you will see why there no support and it stated it would be this way everytime.....you will see ice...neil xbox and CBA everytime....so ask them why all the threads are locked???? its obvious just by 10 secs reading...I didnt warn once or twice or three times.....it was everytime the same people....now its just a joke really....the support left with 100 flames a day about non information on my threads...everytime....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BP, why don't you ask the guy who made the ResurrectionX website if he would make a CoinOPS one?? (I forget his name, PM RX if you wanted it) That would solve your problem of not having a proper place to release your builds and the problem of all these people you say ruin support for it...

just an idea.

BP, why don't you ask the guy who made the ResurrectionX website if he would make a CoinOPS one?? (I forget his name, PM RX if you wanted it) That would solve your problem of not having a proper place to release your builds and the problem of all these people you say ruin support for it...

just an idea.

there's a ressurectionx website? cool, whats the address?

hey in all honesty found a new home place.... its all good this stuff but I know you get alot of issues but you will soon find the new home im sure....work continues on

Well that's good. I look forward to seeing the new home and the new CoinOPS GUI :thumbsup1:

P.S. You guys (BP, Xbox, cba exc) should all loosen up and not let this stuff get to you as much....after all we are just talking about video games.... and video games are 1..... not real :-) and 2 supposed to be fun!!! :-) If we all put this misplaced energy towards working on things for the Xbox the scene would get a well needed boost.

lol 1 star this thread rates well with the haters :thumbsup1: they will love the next few weeks hehhehehe it will send the newbes into a spin but I dont care thats for sure

I just want to develop without misinformation and idots poping into my threads...they have even had there silly threads put into there play pen and asked to post anywhere else and we even created there own play pen threads which died to fast...should be pinned so the threads dont die for them...but they dont listen...so you guys dont get shit and havent done for ages support wise...small crappy bits of info :-) thats the way it works...pretty simple stuff

Well if I get a chance I might start a Wiki just to get all the info in one easy to find/read place. It will keep people from asking the same questions too which seems to be an issue.

I haven't followed the projects in a while since CoinOps over at xbox-scene just because of school and stuff and I didn't have an xbox for a while. It would be easier for people like me to catch up on them if there was a wiki and we didn't have to annoy people with repeating the same question. I won't have time for the next two weeks or so because of finals and I will be gone for Spring break too but I will try to get something going after that.