CoinOps Info

Skurvy_Pirate

I haven't updated my emulator in forever and have been using CoinOps 2nd Quarter. I see there are a bunch of newer versions out (Final, GOLD, Ignite, Reignite, Reignite Showcase, etc.). I was wondering if there was a website or wiki with information on what is different with each version, I have been searching the forum and google searching and it is hard to get information on them.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

support threads shut down thanks to CBA, (Xbox), Iceman and neil222

they are left there but locked if you search and read you will see why....

so the answer is no support thread can stay around now and there is no wiki

Latest is CoinOPS reignite R5

I closed the thread? no you did now since you do what I supposably say go fuck yourself? oh and dont release combustion matter fact stop working on coinops. :D

ps you sure do like to mention peoples names alot ..can you keep me out your mouth haha.... :P

shut down thanks to CBA, (Xbox), Iceman and neil222... thanks to you not by you....you cant do that , I did it :P

hehehe watch out for these guys they are jelous.......and will kill your wiki as shown with all support threads :D good luck with it the newbes dont like to lose and they lose badly anyways as I still work and the threads pile in...there threads die like flies

shut down thanks to CBA, (Xbox), Iceman and neil222... thanks to you not by you....you cant do that , I did it :P

hehehe watch out for these guys they are jelous.......and will kill your wiki as shown with all support threads :D good luck with it the newbes dont like to lose and they lose badly anyways as I still work and the threads pile in...there threads die like flies

How long this boring SHIT like quoted above will last ?

Skurvy_Pirate fairly asked for support and informations about Coinops and people would probably have given him some help. It is YOU who always brings back these old stories just before anyone says something.

Man, you just fucked up this forum and mods don't seem to care anymore...

Edited by waal

Yawn. You can keep saying your bullshit lies, but it won't make them true, and it won't make people care.

Skurvy_Pirate fairly asked for support and informations about Coinops and people would probably have given him some help. It is YOU who always brings back these old stories just before anyone says something.

It's true. BP you need to let this go and stop bringing it up every time someone posts a question about CoinOPS. At the moment you're killing these threads yourself, nobody else is responsible.