Full Spread/ Game Time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hells yea!

Well thats the price you pay for a decent career, but you already know this.

Im 94 Hrs in... Still plenty of grinding to do. If anyone has any questions (360), hit me up on 360. I don't check out the threads here more than once a day or so since im off of vacation.

I seem to be the FFXIII support line since it came out. Apparently I have better strategy than the guide!

I'm having a good time with the game. Lewis' theme song for FFXIII is really fitting IMO, even though it's a licensed track. Still, I would have liked a theme song that was tailor-made for the game from scratch.

The game isnt for everyone. My friends do not play as much as I do... I'm a fiend. Hardcore indeed.

Yea there is alot of good music in the game. Although I find Lewis' song ... or rather vocals irritating. I don't know why... I just dont dig it. But the song is fine. But there are some songs in the game that grind my nerves. Chapter 6 music and an area in chapter 11 as well, off the top of my head. I remember a few more but not where the music was played.

I wish the AI played out alittle better. I notice healers will not cap out your health. Once your in the green, it'll use only 1 cure at a time. I have alot of HP. I have a thousands of HP to go at the beginning of green to cap out. Why will the AI not heal me proper?! Synergists. They have a pre determined set of buffs they will go through... sometimes I wish they would do something different according to the enemy. If only they had some type of gambit system, it'd be perfect.

Well, you can't expect Auto-Battle to be flawless and exactly how you'd like it, so queue the Abilities as you see fit and start using Repeat. Then again, Repeat outlives its usefulness in battles where you need to switch Paradigms in rapid succession in order to stay alive and still do damage.

Well, you can't expect Auto-Battle to be flawless and exactly how you'd like it, so queue the Abilities as you see fit and start using Repeat. Then again, Repeat outlives its usefulness in battles where you need to switch Paradigms in rapid succession in order to stay alive and still do damage.

Well the NPC's will do the same and you cant hit repeat for them... Repeat will again regain its usefulness. Adamantoise for instance. I switch when I need to heal, and I make everyone heal... anyway, Repeat works fantastically in that battle.

No, but still... why wouldnt the NPC's cap your health? That just plain stupid.

Someone guide me through the Operation Nora boss please, Phoenix Downs are expensive, Hope is weak, help.

Nvm, put him down after 1,000 paradigm shifts and massive patience.

Yeah, exactly my sentiments. The boss was quite unfair, like when you needed to make Constantly sure to switch into a Paradigm with a Synergist in it, just so that you'd survive the attacks, then switch back and forth between Medic and Commando/Ravager. Took me something like three retries to finally beat the damn thing.