CALLING ALL EMULATION GODS AT 1EMULATION HERE'S A CHALLENGE

elconejotres

Hmm this reminds me that I need to port MAME's HuC6280 to fba. It could be fun. :)

Sorry if I sounded harsh in my last post, I'm doing a list with all the issues for the games I've tried so far (get 8 more original discs today wooo hoooo ;)) and one more thing to say THE GODS ARE STARTING TO HEAR MY HUMBLE REQUEST thanks for the answer iq_132, now lets hope the other guys in the xbox olympus can hear it.... BTW YOU ROCK DUDE!!! I'm one of your greatest fans <_<.

Edited by elconejotres

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys I been made some tests with the mednafen pce v5 emu and I discover the real flaw, in the "perfect cue system" is the way the emu use the CUE/TOC, I succed fixing the toc of Ranma ½ Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu! modifying some values of the zip archive in the pcetoc names now the end and cutscenes music plays, but there's still two videos with wrong sound yet, I have very limited knowledge about programing but I'm calling the developers here again IT ONLY NEED A LITTLE WORK OF A SKILLED PROGRAMER IN ORDER TO REACH PERFECTION please please someone, somebody, anyone, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! Thanks guys for reading my post.

Edited by elconejotres

• 4 weeks later...
that guy only steals code....he actually cant write anything...I wouldnt ask that newbee....

It seems he has taken the same way you've TOOK !!! ... The student is now better than the master ;)

Edited by JacKc

Hi,

I think your best bet would be to get ahold of Madmab and talk to him directly since he is working on this emulator currently. He is over at Xbox-Scene and AtariAge.

He is very nice. Just do your homework first and make sure everything is coherent and organized before you contact him. Just my advice. ;)

Good luck

OK guys I been made some tests with the mednafen pce v5 emu and I discover the real flaw, in the "perfect cue system" is the way the emu use the CUE/TOC, I succed fixing the toc of Ranma ½ Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-Ryuu! modifying some values of the zip archive in the pcetoc names now the end and cutscenes music plays, but there's still two videos with wrong sound yet, I have very limited knowledge about programing but I'm calling the developers here again IT ONLY NEED A LITTLE WORK OF A SKILLED PROGRAMER IN ORDER TO REACH PERFECTION please please someone, somebody, anyone, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! Thanks guys for reading my post.