Fallout 3

NeoBomb

Seems that Fallout 3 has issues on the PS3:

http://play.tm/news/22078/fans-riled-by-fa...-issues-on-ps3/

I've had the odd crash to desktop on the PC version, but that's been due to conflicts caused by mods. It's a good job that console games can get patches these days. Fallout 3 has needed a few on the PC.

With how old those posts are, I'm guessing it has been patched about as much as its going to be by this point.

It's a good thing the game auto saves every time you go in and out of doors, sleep, wait, exc... otherwise this issue could be way worse than it already is...

I wonder if Oblivion has the same issue??

Yeah, I was a victim of such freeze, happened in the derelict School at the beginning of the game. I haven't played the game after I got my PS3 hooked up to the Internet, so I don't know if the patches addressed the freezing issue. I'm assuming it has been fixed.

Yeah, I was a victim of such freeze, happened in the derelict School at the beginning of the game. I haven't played the game after I got my PS3 hooked up to the Internet, so I don't know if the patches addressed the freezing issue. I'm assuming it has been fixed.

Yeah when I first played the game I also wandered into that school, I went through the whole building pretty thoroughly and it never froze, so they either fixed it, or the freezes are completely random, which could be the case because when it freezes for me, I can start again, go back and it doesn't freeze in the same spot again.... I have played the game about 20 hours so far and only had the reset thing happen twice and I have had the whole game freeze 3 times.

Fallout 3 is buggy, even on X360 version. Freeze will happens now and then. i have the GOTY version and the freezing is worse in one of the DLC, Operation Achorage. it is a chore to get through that DLC.

I just finished the game.... I don't have the GOTY version, so I was wondering how this even works?? The way I played my game, my character died at the end, so if I were to buy the DLC how would I even play it if I'm dead? lol

oh.... so I was kind of let down how when you beat the game you can't go back and finish other quests. If you get the DLC does that allow you to also go back and do original story quests or can you only do the new DLC quests?

oh.... so I was kind of let down how when you beat the game you can't go back and finish other quests. If you get the DLC does that allow you to also go back and do original story quests or can you only do the new DLC quests?
yes, it did allow us to go back to previous unfinished quests. I normally try to finish off all sidequests first before going for the main one.