Reply Thread

cba.gy

Wow, what a pathetic little girl you really are. Maybe if you'd taken that credit list seriously people might start to take you more seriously, but no, just more evidence of how puerile you are.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, can someone rename this the Jackass Thread?

Nobody ever liked you Bobby Drake.

:P

Wow, what a pathetic little girl you really are. Maybe if you'd taken that credit list seriously people might start to take you more seriously, but no, just more evidence of how puerile you are.
Edited by PhilExile

Forget the thread, they should rename this the Jackass forum, coz it's being filled with more and more new ones just like you every day. Little trolls blindly following the big troll. How 1emu has fallen, I feel sorry for the original members, having to see the forum in such a sorry state.

hehehe your the newbe here (Joined: 22-April 09 VS Joined: 6-August 04 also nothing done for scene verses many many projects from 2001) ..... by looks at the date.....a newbe that thinks he can tell people that the old people dont know what they are doing.....

oh how the new people think there the old people :P call this one jackarse newbees that think they talk for old people

Yet more trolling from the queen of the trolls. And don't quote join dates at me, I was a member at xbox scene in 03, modded my Xbox when the first modchips were made, and have been around to see homebrew on the Xbox grow from nothing to what it is now. You can keep saying newbe till your little face is red, but it won't make it true. Just because you're new to a forum doesn't make you a newbe. And if you could read, you'd see that I didn't say the 'old people' don't know what they're doing. I said I feel sorry for the orginal members, having to see their forum filled with bullshit trolling from the likes of you. I don't care how many projects you lay claim to, you know full well that your main goal when coming here is to troll the forum. That's why you've double posted three time in this thread. Look up and count your double posts. You just love to troll. You accuse other people of trolling, when you're the biggest one of them all. Evidence of that is right here in this thread, as well as in a whole load of others.

your right I think your awsome :P the best ive seen thanks for all your help in the scene you really pushed things to new boundaries in all those years....its due to your skills and wisdom :)

years and years and feck all to show for anything :) what a newbe

I do find it fun as said many times to watch the newbes fail I left this for a while but it went know where and I wanted to see the support you had...I know this is a joke like your other forums and its plain to see for anyone but its still amusing....I guess its over we can see where it stands...was a funny one though

you know ill call you a newbe only cause I really think you are....and yet to see anything to make me think otherwise....im not doing it cause I want to troll you but I actually believe you are a newbe and place you as the troller with only newbe skills lol

Onto real stuff I guess...although this is a nice break from dev

anyways here some help

RISE AGAINST ME.....DONT LET ME HOLD YOU TO RANDOM...JOIN THE NEWBES IN THERE QUEST TO TELL YOU HOW THINGS SHOULD HAPPEN....MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD...ill leave this again for a while and watch it...but last time I did that nothing happened of any interest...so I came back to save this thread as a joke.... :( I get a feeling if I dont troll this and bump it...this will die like the other anti BP threads and I will only have dev threads and not much to amuse me in the break times

I left this for a while

Really? You've posted 14 times in this thread. That's not leaving it alone, it's trolling it to get attention. You contradict yourself so often it's hilarious. You think what we write is funny? Learn to speak English and then read back your own posts. Then you'll see funny.

This will be a closed thread, and I'm going to put the Xbox forum on my "Watch" list as it seems it's full of a bunch of children lately.

Keep things civil people, this thread serves no purpose other than to instigate. There are numerous other threads in this forum with merit from everyone that has posted childish banter in this one, I'd like to see more of that and no more of this. I'm not going to single anyone out, ban anyone or say any more than I already have...consider all of yourselves "told".

Yes, thread closed and because I saw fit...not for any other reason.