Reply Thread

cba.gy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay this is a hate thread not a love feast..... we must allow people to vent there anger with progress....and live in the past

all these other CoinOPS threads are poping up cause CoinOPS is rubbish and going no where....and people hate me so they keep asking information about it....and they think ill take them seriously...even if theres no desire for CoinOPS I have some stuff I wish to do for myself that ill progress on...I love having one emulator and soon....ill rebrand things yet again and at this time ill think about stopping any confusion about what versions to get when I do it to make it nice and easy

ha Gaylordous bro your sooooo totally gay " Ie. your name fits you hint hint"...Britney Pairs learn english I still cant understand what the fuck your saying...take no offense Im bilingual too..gaylordous I said bilingual not BI....dont get too excited.....hahahahah jajajajajaja!!! :spam::lol::rvd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Edited by (XBOX)

I love these newbes :lol: they make life between development fun......:spam: hehehehe thanks guys I really take your threads serious lol maybe ill listen to the newbes one day and take them seriously

instead of owning them

PS - hey check out the credits on CoinOPS reignite R6 its -- Credits.txt this was requested by the newbes.....so I rocked one out for them cause they are awsome

Looks more like a greetings list but that's a start.

Special Thanks to

Xport for all the sources to help make all the Cores Possible

iq_132 for many new Mame drivers ported to 0.84 Mame so I could insert them into the Xbox version

ressurectionx for all the naming for all the console games

run088 for all the renaming to allow insertion of drivers for all the console games

fumanchu for supporting me with information about games I havve never played that rock...allowing me to add them to showcase packages for everyone

nes6502 for giving me the motivation and basic idea on how to add the cores and also sega32 Final Burn core

Tig for mouse support and some other coding support

stf for supporting me with information about games ive never played that rock...allowing me to add them to showcase packages for everyone

ezon3 for command line sources

All the Mame people from long ago in the Mame team and also the Mameox porters for porting it to the Xbox

And many others that remain hidden but you know who you are

Special Fuck You for basic lack of knowledge and cause issues when they have no skills

cba.gy - A total newbie that loves to spread misinformation and also is a total hypocrite about stuff he blames me for...he’s the top dick for sure

The-Ice-Man - A total dick really

Neil 222 - Just a dick really

(XBOX) - Just a dick really

if you want...i would care whats in it :lol: its just a new feature...one people thought was really improtant but everyone seemed to miss it so I thought id point out the best new feature ive ever added with my limited newbee codind as I can only copy and paste and dont under stand code at all lol