Reply Thread

cba.gy

i don't normally go into the other 1emu forums here but is there similar "Drama" in those ones too?

the xbox is what i would consider in it's hay-day of homebrew the "Number One Example" for other systems and beyond.

it is too bad that this is what has happened to the scene.

p.s.

i'm not picking sides...

Edited by tristanx

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is another joke forum............ like the other thread 2 threads created for this stuff...I hope you now see your support or you can rant more if you like you guys :) I know why things wherent released and id say if you read the threads it was stated why about 10 times till the people releasing it said not to.....these are facts and can be verfied easily by the locked threads......

but I am sorry I have to keep adding features and games.....1000s of them and I can only do this one at a time and release it when its done....im sorry its on going and I cant just release everything from day one lol

Hey cracking reply in the "Hey BP" thread.

Copy this here, copy that there, dont do this, dont do that.

Wouldt it have been easier to say "the code don't work proper"

or

stand on one foot, rotate 66 degrees, close one eye and shout "whatever"

lol, you've got to be having a laugh surely ?

Us, and them

And after all were only ordinary men.

Me, and you.

God only knows it's noz what we would choose to do.

Forward he cried from the rear

And the front rank died.

And the general sat and the lines on the map

Moved from side to side.

Black and blue

And who knows which is which and who is who.

Up and down.

But in the end it's only round and round.

Haven't you heard it's a battle of words

The poster bearer cried.

Listen son, said the man with the gun

There's room for you inside.

code works exactly how it should work.....mame newbe <_< alert...just explain how mame works as people have got lazy cause I did it all for them.....I know your also a mame newbe....

code works 100percent fine as it should do....just rx doesnt know alot about mame by looks....

As usual 100perecent misinformation CBA I dont know how you can get everything wrong id expect once in a while you might get something correct..... lol but enjoy your ranting CBA im gone for a while ill be back and as usual to wipe the floor with you lol good luck with your misinformation and newbeness...see if you can actualy do something before I show you up again lol maybe another awsome skin.....

Show me up lol, when ?

I do realease some pretty crude stuff but its experimental and built by my own hand.

Some yet to be surpassed !

Shock us all and release something you've made.

The "copy n paste king" :)

BP must have one thick coat, I have no other idea how he deals with the jealousy of other people here LOL.

Please keep up the good work BP, I've never seen such a professional emulator like CoinOps on the XBOX (btw all the other emu authors also do amazing work on the xbox, shouldn't sound like they're shit!). I'm always so happy when a new Version is announced or released. When I had Coinops R3 I tought it couldn't get better, Reignite Showcase came up! It took me over 2 long months to get it, but it was so fascinating. Everything matched perfectly. I can hardly keep up with new releases since I don't know where to get them or I simply lack the bandwith.

BP, please see the odium as a confirmation of your great work! Cool projects always have their haters (for example the No-Intro Project), but they'll just push CoinOps to a new level of fame!