I r crazy!

ken_cinder

Thanks took a while and a few spades...

Think we hijacked cinders thread of awesome...

You mean that wasn't the result of too much beer and chicken wings? Toilet looks like that if I do...

Holy shit, that is an awesome arcade machine to have. I would play that all the time. I can't believe you got it for free! I've always wanted to own an arcade machine but I can never seem to get hold of anything for anything but ridiculous amounts of money.

Yeah, people don't give me arcade machines either. Don't really have the room anyway, but I'd probably make room for Virtua Cop.

Thanks took a while and a few spades...

Think we hijacked cinders thread of awesome...

You mean that wasn't the result of too much beer and chicken wings? Toilet looks like that if I do...

Yeah but you should see what Im building on top of it!

It looks like the second level in UN squadron. :)

Holy shit, that is an awesome arcade machine to have. I would play that all the time. I can't believe you got it for free! I've always wanted to own an arcade machine but I can never seem to get hold of anything for anything but ridiculous amounts of money.

Yeah, people don't give me arcade machines either. Don't really have the room anyway, but I'd probably make room for Virtua Cop.

I've bought machines, got machines in trade for delivering/moving machines for people...it's all about networking, and I spend alot of time on some sites for collectors and have made friends. The guy I got it from, bought a Double Dragon PCB off me last year, and runs an Arcade local to me...I said I wanted em when he put em up, he said (Literally) "They're yours!".

I currently have...

1: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 Player

2: Magic Worm - Centipede clone from an Italian company...VERY nice, solid cabinet. ONLY remaining known dedicated cabinet in existance, the pictures on KLOV are of my cab. Free from a pinhead I delivered a pinball to when I picked up the TMNT.

3: Sega Versus City - MAME'd cabinet, this is a head to head candy cabinet with 2x29" monitors

4: Virtual On 2P (Of course, duh)

5: 1978 Williams Phoenix Pinball

6: Air Hockey Table

7: 2 1970s Nishijin Pachinko machines - One Model A, one Model B...look that up if you want to know the difference

One day I'll have my G-Loc R360...lol