Hey BP...

ressurectionx

no worries to patch it in right when you are done....there are a few files you should update....cfgs = controls .... romstatus.ini and vm.txt/vmhidef.txt if they are big games that need mem...catfile.ini as well for all the catagories....nv`s to skip past the bad first boots.... plus leave me a list of the anlog sensitivty adjustments and ill patch it and then you can release a version if you wish.....2300 is all games so I dont like it hence I dont use it...it has 500 mahong 100 nes arcade games and lots and lots of rubbish....

new versions though have a different welcome message now <_< on first boot...... but this will fix all your issues....

you should upload the xtra games video and pics and ill sort it out for you....maybe you can help with the other files

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I'm updating configs. If I did anything to the control configs or analog sensitivity I highlighed it in blue. (Can I just send you the configs for all the controller fixes?)

2) I don't know how to do the vm.txt files. Can we get some more games working right with this?

3) Romstatus is something I would work on if I knew you weren't currently updating it, so I'll let you know when I'm ready and ask you for your newest one.

4) Does the emulator make nv files to skip the boot after the first boot?

And yes... there are tons of mahjong and quiz games, nes and clones and other BS parent roms that are not included in what I'm adding. I'm sure that all adds up to the tons that aren't included, besides the 300 or so that I've tested that just don't work.

Edited by ressurectionx

nv is saving of the ram...it will save the skip first check stuff normally....

romstatus is just all time classic and favs...its not on going...id only change or add ones to this if you show me some info that it was a top game...then I can add it to the automatic classic / hot game selector

yes vm and vmhidef make large games virtual memory work correctly

I thought you would make a full list you seem to like every single thing there is....wierd to see your excluding stuff...

nv is saving of the ram...it will save the skip first check stuff normally....

romstatus is just all time classic and favs...its not on going...id only change or add ones to this if you show me some info that it was a top game...then I can add it to the automatic classic / hot game selector

yes vm and vmhidef make large games virtual memory work correctly

I thought you would make a full list you seem to like every single thing there is....wierd to see your excluding stuff...

Good to have that info.

I'll send you my configs and nv files. I'll put all the OUT OF MEMORY roms togehter in a section for you to easily see and make changes based off of that.

Yeah... usually I do everything, but I've got a week before release. I think what I'm doing is pretty extensive for things worth adding. I did a lot of that work years ago, but I forgot a lot of what I did and used the videos to decide which games I would try to include/change.

Hi BP,

Just curious, how likely do you think an option launch a game at its native resolution will be to make its way into the next version of CoinOps? For Instance, Bionic Commando would launch at 640x480 since it would be the equivalent of 320x240 at 480i/p.

Thanks again for the great emulator!