Hey BP...

ressurectionx

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...99&start=99

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...77&start=77

alot of your threads where removed cba but anyone can read though and see your a liar...we both know clearly that you said it and people that release it said....cba is a child no need to release it :) I agreed and so did everyone with it

also there have been submissions.....just none from this forum except for you tubes of other peoples....the real work on this stuff happen in xbmc team....im just giving you the chance dont care one way or the other...ill go forward with or with you guys its allways been that way :) and allways will be....

read above threads or any of my locked threads to see why you havent got alot of stuff thats lying around

:)

I had a quick skim over those posts you link to (couldn't be arsed reading through all your blurb again really)

& couldn't see where cbagy said that.

Even so, you contradict yourself in that very post..."cba told me not to release the latest showcase" in one sentence,

then "ill go forward with or with you guys its allways been that way :) and allways will be...." in another sentence.

Really....this stuff is getting old now bp. Time to grow up, onwards & upwards as they say. :ph34r:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in the new GUI BP will put in place.

If its based on XBMC code,

then i think its along the lines of what i would have liked to have seen a long time ago.

It offers far more scope for presenting the roms and artwork/video.

Should prove very interesting with a modern look.

We shall see.

questions where asked of me personally not CBA neil or ice but as ussual they talk for me lol I wonder why your opions arnt asked for ????? hint hint hint....but rx just pm or msn the chilren are crying again

also ive that done stuff along time ago (full rom set with vids and pics) and finalised it im kind of moving on when I have time now.....I do thank them for saving me 25gigs of bandwidth though :) out of 50gigs....thats nice of them thanks guys

No more of me in this thread so im picking it will die with CBA neil and ice as they allways do...... still they can rant about stuff they dont know about lol

Hey BP... you going to add Vectrex games? That would be sweet.

Maybe we could get the overlays to work with transparancy too to really emulate the actual Vectrex experience.

EDIT:

I do have boxart that could be touched up and videos other Xtras for the Vectrex that could be used. Just don't have an XBox emulator to do anything with them yet.

Edited by ressurectionx

man these fags have to much time. i hope there is an ignore function in IPB so BP can block these fools and doesn't have to read their mental bullshit. stop bitching around in every thread, you're judging about things you have no clue about and don't know anything nor have tested it. i can really understand why developers stop working on new homebrew/emulators or don't want to release their stuff to the public because of gays like you. please code your own emulators if you're so intelligent. damn internet victims.

i've never seen an emulator of such a quality like coinops. with every new version BP has surpassed himself. i'm really curious about combustion, hope the midway games will run in fullspeed + sound.

Hey BP.

I'm making a spreadsheet with the games I'm adding to R5 for my own personal setup.

Quite a few of these games are real good and I'm surprised you haven't added them.

Anyways... It's a work in progress, but here is my spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At...p3bHc&hl=en

It's the 3rd tab at the bottom.

~Rx

alot of stuff you mentioned on that list can be fixed in seconds...... to boot first time....also the dip switch and boot is easy...and all renaming etc.....need to be on MSN and ill patch it in....will only take a couple of hours to make it offical (also id say all of thats been done before....but can tidy it up in offical build no probs at all)

im preping R6 at present .... its not combustion but its 1000 more games and more fixes...there will be about 3-4 releases on the path to combustion