NestopiaX 1.0

nes6502

Hi,

I have perfect pixel INIs for 480i/p that Cospefogo helped me with. ::shout out:: :P

Let me know if you need them. They're small enough for email.

I used to use 720p on my HDTV, but after some experimentation, I found that 480p is the way to go. Basically, all that 720p achieves is a higher resolution, prettier menu. This is nice, but not necessary for playing the games. 480p is upscaled great by most plasma/lcd HDTVs.

Also, you may want to check out the SLG3000. Its a scanline generator that does a fantastic job. I think Nestopia has scanlines built into some of its filters, but I don't think they were as good as the ones in FBL. Also, this can be used for any emulator on the Xbox - including CoinOps. I use the composite filter in tandem with the SLG3000 to recreate the shittness of 80s TV for my nephews - which they find to be hilarious. Here is a link to the main forum for the SLG:

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33454

Best Regards

Now that this skin is tempting me to switch emus :lol: does anyone know the 720p pixel perfect settings for nestopiax? or even znesxbox? I find these emus screen setting options to be too generic and not precise enough.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be possible for me to get a copy of some of these ini's for the games? please let me know and by the way i dont know much about what you asked me in the pm, but ill take a look and see. let me know about the game ini's. id like to get ahold of them.

and yea you cant beat the shittiness of the old tvs bro. i actually play nestopia on a older tv just to make it that much more better even though i have like 300 nes games i could actually hook up and play. :lol:

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Sure - PM me your IM stuff or email addy and we'll chat. I have some stuff going on this weekend, so I'll be on and off the computer.

Ha - I like shitty old TVs for this stuff too. You'd love the SLG3000. :P

Talk soon

would it be possible for me to get a copy of some of these ini's for the games? please let me know and by the way i dont know much about what you asked me in the pm, but ill take a look and see. let me know about the game ini's. id like to get ahold of them.

and yea you cant beat the shittiness of the old tvs bro. i actually play nestopia on a older tv just to make it that much more better even though i have like 300 nes games i could actually hook up and play. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...