Anyone here have odd sleep habbits?

emsley

Foe most of the winter I have been sleeping on my couch - I dont like my bed even though its a 500 Quid wooden master bed.

Its always cold in my bedroom never liked it in their do you think it would be weird to bring my bed in to my living room and have my bedroom as a place I keep my weights/workbench Junk?

I was always happiest in one room, guess that might account for my tendencies to get arrested, even when i was at the hostile for three months before I got my flat that was just one room - which I loved, everything was just in the right place - Tv for bed, video games when i wanted and some place comfy to sit and play them - even when I moved into this flat I used to sleep on the FLOOR in one room that I feel most comfortable with...

I dunno?

if you are living by yourself sleep where ever the heck you want. having your bedroom as a man cave sounds fine to me.

as for sleeping habits I have the worst. I work at night. so I usually sleep 3 or 4 hours in the morning then another 3 at night before work. on my days off I force myself to stay up the first day so by the time I go to bed I've been up 24 to 26 hours. my second night off I function as a normal person. get up at 0730 and stay up till 11 or so. then sleep that night. the next night I have to go back to work so will sleep for 3 hours before I have to go. and then start the cycle all over again. I haven't had a normal sleep pattern in 3 years.

I usually sleep for 2 or 3 hours a night until I'm absolutely exhausted (Takes a few days), then I stop sleeping altogether for 5 or 6 days. Then I usually crash and sleep for a long ass time and repeat the whole process. Sometimes I'll sleep slightly more than that and sometimes less. I'd say that's about average though. This is probably why I am losing my mind but I can't help it.

With me been a drinker for the past few years sleep is still a pain for me - Im not an inactive guy by any means.

My tub of vallium is a good thing on rare occasions but that shit is ropey and can be really addictive so Im super carefull when I pop a few.

I think 10mg of valium is a way better bet than down 6 tins of 5% beer - for me for now anyways.

spring is here soon means more work and a more sleepy paul.

A old friend of mine got hooked on sleeping tablets - he has to take two on a night time or he will just stay awake...

Im 3rd shift, I don't go to sleep when I get home (now) Im revved up and ready to have fun. I go to sleep around 4 pm and wake up around 10:30 pm. Every once in awhile I sleep forever. I'll get sleepy around 11 a.m. and sleep almost 12 hrs.

Id not put a bed in the living room. Sleep on the couch. I don't understand the aversion to cold... I love sleeping in the cold. My room is my cave. I have my bed, a small couch, TV and whatever. But when I had my own place I would often bring my TV out into the living room for a change of pace. But mainly, I like playing my games in my room. So I can understand being comfortable with one room, but bringing the bed to the living room... For me thats a little too much.