theoldone

Bump ! :) When i asked theoldone for his square icons,

He kindly offered to share them here.

hqclassiciconsprv.th.jpg

33 icons +/- 500X500

http://rapidshare.com/files/363846110/HQ_C..._ICONS.rar.html

http://www.badongo.com/file/21267785

http://www.zshare.net/download/7375267627a90617/

Watch theoldone's video in the first post to see how come this.

If you need any specific icons, let him know, maybe he can cough up something...

Ok, I am watching an empty cab on ebay, I have NO experiance neither understanding on how to do this other than copy a folder via FTP to a skins folder in xbmx, anychance a ready made folder for my xbox could be uploaded to RS or mega upload please.

thanks you :(

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I would love to get this setup working it looks amazing! especially since the xtras are out there in the wild now.

Problem is i've never done anything with code in my life.

Do I just need to use a program such as Notepad++ to open the .xml files and basically replace the contents with the code posted by the old one? (and do the other stuff as well...)

Your help is much appreciated as always, if somebody has the files ready made an upload would be grand :(

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

Does anyone out there have any idea how to this ?

Im guessing it needs someone with genuine coding knowledge and skills to do it... BP is this something you could do in a few mins?

I tried it and screwed the whole thing up and had to reinstall my XBMC :)

any takers or advise ?

thanks

:(

this is something very easy to do in xbmc....I dont have the time to do this at present but it is 30min job I guess....Ill be turning back to XBMC with CoinOPS built in sometime soon...

the xtras arnt good enough quality for this....IMO thats what everyone told me about them in HD running full screen and that is why I redid all the games in EPIC as you can have video previews in XBMC with a little mod as well

this is something very easy to do in xbmc....I dont have the time to do this at present but it is 30min job I guess....Ill be turning back to XBMC with CoinOPS built in sometime soon...

the xtras arnt good enough quality for this....IMO thats what everyone told me about them in HD running full screen and that is why I redid all the games in EPIC as you can have video previews in XBMC with a little mod as well

cool thanks for the speedy reply BP mate, its appreciated

My cab is almost done and I really like the look of the huge icons with no distractions... (Garcimac beat me to the finish line in the cab race)

If you manage find 30mins to do such a thing I would really appreciate it, but I understand how busy you are :(

• 2 weeks later...