Off topic

cba.gy

cba you are quick to hand out your opinion quick but can you take it as well as you can give it out.

You also have an over confidence in your own ability the only skill you have is making videos which is a worthless space consuming feature that really has nothing at all to do with xbox. Period.

Your team knows this they just dont say nothing because they are pimping you for videos. No one says anything because they dont want to hurt your feelings. I say this to give you a reality check. Truth is the xtra's are all madmab and gilles your the lacky doing grunt and secretary work that anyone can do there is no real skills required dont feel bad you are not the only one involved in that project that has that lacky title.

Then I hear you and others say BP didnt create coinops he took some elses work and bettered it. Do you all give madmab the same shit? Isnt he just enhancing xport's emulators? I think he would not consider you all very good team mates if he knew you all felt this way.

I know who you are and have watched you on the boards there for years. You are a cancer to the community.

You are quick to say shit to BP and quicker to beg for his help. Your problem is because you have no coding skills you cant put things in the emulator you want and you get mad because he wont do it for you. Do I need to post some examples to prove this?

I bet you buy cars like you prefer your emulators (if you are old enough because the way you sound I figure your no older than 12 tops) You buy them because they look cool not because what is under the hood or the way it drives.

Where should i start, hmmm, i know shut up "Bp's Bitch" !

The word is your the new bitch.

To start, well, i probably have scars older than you so, shut it child.

I do videos for me, no-one else. I make skins for me no-one else.

All my videos and skins work well and all, i repeat "ALL" out perform anything out there. Period !

Didn't notice anyone adding video intro or splash video to any emulator (recently Gilou/Giles made one).

So i must be the only one. Thats the difference between your lot and myself. Im a experimentalist, im doing things with basic skin engines that no-one is or can do. All by hand too, no programs just a paintshop.

@BP Good job i didnt see the comments about my young son before you edited them, trust me, i would have come for you cunt.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be really cool if you guys just took a step back for a few days and just chilled out.

I haven't read everything in here because I've got better things to do, but this just seems out of hand now.

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm the first to argue a bit here and there. But what I've seen recently has been quite a few personal attacks on each other disrespecting each other's lives and each other's work and I don't like seeing that happening here. I don't care how big or small the project is, if somebody is working on this stuff I don't like seeing their work getting repeatedly slammed. Especially when people start some mob mentality stuff that seems to happen a lot in these forums.

I guess just ask yourselves why you do it. Why do some of you waste so much energy spreading negative vibes post after post? I'm sure there are more positive and constructive ways to channel all that energy.

Before you post just close your eyes for a minute and just forget anyone else and their opinions on these forums and then ask yourself what makes you need to keep bringing that drama back in your life.

I guess just ask yourselves why you do it. Why do some of you waste so much energy spreading negative vibes post after post? I'm sure there are more positive and constructive ways to channel all that energy.

Before you post just close your eyes for a minute and just forget anyone else and their opinions on these forums and then ask yourself what makes you need to keep bringing that drama back in your life.

Get a job and a haircut, hippy! ;)

@BP Good job i didnt see the comments about my young son before you edited them, trust me, i would have come for you cunt.

It wasn't BP that said that, he may be an arse but at least not that much of one. It was run088. I won't repeat what he said but RX is right, it's not on to be making attacks about people's lives, families etc.

Attacking each other on the forums is one thing, saying something about a forum members child is a totally

different kettle of fish.... even if it was edited out. That shit is in the same boat as paedophillia, disgusting.

Sometimes you cant tell people shit you just have to show them.

I treated him the same way he treats BP and he acts just like BP does. People want to comment on the way BP acts but it is apparent that he is no different than anyone else when he is under attack. CB just proved this. I gave him a taste of his own medicine and he took the bait like I knew he would. This was to teach you all to play better with others. I get tried of reading your flaming everyday.

Nobody likes to be under attack and BP is no different. I can do the same thing to each one of you all that do it to him and can guarantee not one of you like it. I have seen you all do it more and more and it needs to stop. He has asked you to leave on several occasions if you wanted to act like you have been for quiet some time but you all can't even respect that you continue to harass him anyway.

And whats different from me than you all when I have seen you all post calling BP a faggot and telling him he has a little dick.

All I did was basically ask if CB was into little boys. I considered this no different than that and only removed it because it was out of character for me. It was funny as shit to me when I was sitting here writing it. I knew it would get a rise and I knew all his yes men would comment. They want to comment on me taking up for BP but they travel in flocks to rally behind each other. This tells me in the real world they are weak. There personality flaws are going to ultimately hinder the success they will ever see in this lifetime.

And CB I have no idea about your skins I don't use them so I cant say how good they are or not. The theme conflicts with my setup so I never gave them a try. I just wanted you to see what it feels like to be under attack like you tend to do to other people.

I was not trying to get personal I just wanted you to see what it is like on that end of things hoping it would deter you from continuing your consistent conduct toward BP.

And about my age. Just yesterday I had to put just for men dye in my goatee to cover the grey up. If you are older than me you are most likely damn near retired.

Edited by run088

Sometimes you cant tell people shit you just have to show them.

I treated him the same way he treats BP and he acts just like BP does. People want to comment on the way BP acts but it is apparent that he is no different than anyone else when he is under attack. CB just proved this. I gave him a taste of his own medicine and he took the bait like I knew he would. This was to teach you all to play better with others. I get tried of reading your flaming everyday.

Nobody likes to be under attack and BP is no different. I can do the same thing to each one of you all that do it to him and can guarantee not one of you like it. I have seen you all do it more and more and it needs to stop. He has asked you to leave on several occasions if you wanted to act like you have been for quiet some time but you all can't even respect that you continue to harass him anyway.

And whats different from me than you all when I have seen you all post calling BP a faggot and telling him he has a little dick.

All I did was basically ask if CB was into little boys. I considered this no different than that and only removed it because it was out of character for me. It was funny as shit to me when I was sitting here writing it. I knew it would get a rise and I knew all his yes men would comment. They want to comment on me taking up for BP but they travel in flocks to rally behind each other. This tells me in the real world they are weak. There personality flaws are going to ultimately hinder the success they will ever see in this lifetime.

And CB I have no idea about your skins I don't use them so I cant say how good they are or not. The theme conflicts with my setup so I never gave them a try. I just wanted you to see what it feels like to be under attack like you tend to do to other people.

I was not trying to get personal I just wanted you to see what it is like on that end of things hoping it would deter you from continuing your consistent conduct toward BP.

And by the way you would really not want to confront me face to face if you read my rap sheet you might wet your pants. You can google my name if you dont believe me. I am back in college after being out of school for over 15 years and a professor in some class told us to put our name in google and view the results. It was kind of embarrassing for me to sit looking at the screen. I was paranoid everybody else was going to see and wondered what they were thinking about me if they did. By the time I was 18 I had the largest drug trafficking ring in my city and by 20 I had the largest in the state so the feds and media said anyway by 21 I caught an international drug conspiracy charge which had people involved from 4 different countries. In my prime I kept a credit line up to 1.5 million dollars with my connection. I say this because anyone with any sense would realize some of the shit I have done or seen living threw this time period in my life. I have done things to people that gives me nightmares. You would never want to approach me. What I can't do for my self I have over 50 people that owe me their life. Unlike some criminals I kept my mouth shut and that gets favors you can go to the grave with. In my city I will always be the Don of Mary Jane if I want the title or not. I stopped doing business in 97' and still get the same respect today that I had back then.

And about my age. Just yesterday I had to put just for men dye in my goatee to cover the grey up. If you are older than me you are most likely damn near retired.

And this post will get edited I will not keep my personal history up here for long it is really nobodys business and its not something I am proud of.

Yeah, you're a real supposed tough guy...woo hoo. High opinion you have of yourself. We can all concoct stories...

Do you know the background of other people on here? No. Do we all spout off about ourselves? No.

There is a difference between attacking someone on the forums & attacking people about children...do you have kids?

I very much doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be laughing as you typed it! Sicko.

If your not proud of your so called history, don't say anything about it then!

Do you realise people give bp a hard time because of how he used to treat people who would come along

with questions that seemed innocent to them, only to be rudely shot down without answering their questions?

Gillies asked a question about skining CoinOPS awhile back, very nicely too. Bp decided to give him the arrogant

shoulder and not really help him out at all, from memory even mentioning the word newbie.(from memory, my years of

drug abuse have faded my memory...lol)

Thats nice isn't it? People wanting to produce other skins for the emu, & getting shot down in the process...

This is just one example of why this happens. I have mentioned before that I use CoinOPS & like it, its just

his attitude that pisses me off.

Edited by NEIL222

I wish it were untrue. My life would be a whole lot easier. Finding good jobs would be easier anyway. Its been over 10 years now and it does not matter. Once you have these marks against you they stay with you forever. Nobody forgets. Everybody also points fingers at you if something goes wrong. You are always the #1 suspect.

I still see no difference in you all calling BP a faggot with a small dick and me asking if CB liked little boys. Both are below the belt but it is apparent you all can dish it out better than you can take it. It was not even a week ago when you all were saying that shit to BP

So let me get this straight

It is ok to call people faggots?

It is ok to make fun of someones dick size?

But it is not ok to ask someone if they like playing with little boys?

I just need to get your rule book straight.

I have been using YOUR playbook all along. But it is apparent you all must not think the rules apply to you only everyone else.

And by the way you would really not want to confront me face to face if you read my rap sheet you might wet your pants. You can google my name if you dont believe me. I am back in college after being out of school for over 15 years and a professor in some class told us to put our name in google and view the results. It was kind of embarrassing for me to sit looking at the screen. I was paranoid everybody else was going to see and wondered what they were thinking about me if they did. By the time I was 18 I had the largest drug trafficking ring in my city and by 20 I had the largest in the state so the feds and media said anyway by 21 I caught an international drug conspiracy charge which had people involved from 4 different countries. In my prime I kept a credit line up to 1.5 million dollars with my connection. I say this because anyone with any sense would realize some of the shit I have done or seen living threw this time period in my life. I have done things to people that gives me nightmares. You would never want to approach me. What I can't do for my self I have over 50 people that owe me their life. Unlike some criminals I kept my mouth shut and that gets favors you can go to the grave with. In my city I will always be the Don of Mary Jane if I want the title or not. I stopped doing business in 97' and still get the same respect today that I had back then.

I loled.

Moddin' xbox is serious bidness. looks like the mob is involved now. ;)