FBL 1.3 Checklist

Sounds great man. Let me know.

It took me about a week to do all of that. I stand behind the findings 100%, except there are some games that people may decide that run slower than the actual machine that I didn't list here. Many of those games I've never played originally, and some things I just didn't get to test for when I'm trying to test about 1,000 roms in such a short time.

I've also added what you need to do to "fix" some non-working games in the notes column.

If you've got anything to add or know how to fix games, just let me know. I know for a fact that people have working versions of the Metal Slug 5 parent, but I've heard that mine is missing "M1" information that the FBL 1.3 datfile doesn't look for. I'm sure there are probably a few others like that... possibly the "FBL Encountered a Problem" errors.

Hope to get a few more of these working here. Thanks to anyone in advance who takes the time to help figure these out.

Later,

~Rx

Edited by ressurectionx

Hey Rx,

Just tried those non-working games for you. I had exactly the same results as you. ;)

Maybe those games don't work (even on PC maybe, I don't use emulation on PC so I can't check).

My Metal Slug 5 parent works fine for me though.

I'm thinking I may have fixed all that can be fixed and I should probably just wrap it up. 720 unique games is good for me.

Nobody can figure out my mslug5 problem. I have the correct rom, which has been verified by the FBL datfile, a recent FBA datfile and several other members. I deleted all config files and tried again with the same results, several times. In the end, I just went with the (AES) clone since that one works fine.

Thanks for looking into it man. I don't do emulation on PC either, so I'm not going to be testing that way.

Later,

~Rx