I am back

Fatal Rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its three years spent but im sure that shit holds ground for 7 to 10 years.

It should be spent technically i went through 24 months of "rehabilitation" and if you don't re offend during your supervision its wiped...

I think I can check with my old probation.

just pack yourself in a big steamer trunk and send yourself EMS!

How did you fund this trip ryan?

Flying from Cali to Shanghai then from Shanghai to Changsha overall cost about 687 USD. My friend paid for it. I had about 200 USD in my pocket that I converted to RMB and it allowed me to get a hotel for the night while I flew from Shanghai to Changsha.

A one way ticket is not that expensive if you pay for it in advance and get economy class.

cali is closer to china than England i think you fly west and I would fly east over Europe.

Id be in a lot of trouble if i just got a one way ticket, how are you earning money over there?

cali is closer to china than England i think you fly west and I would fly east over Europe.

Id be in a lot of trouble if i just got a one way ticket, how are you earning money over there?

Why would you be in a lot of trouble?

I teach spoken English to the kids. My friend already had a job lined up for before I arrived, as I would have one for you lined up before you or anyone else I invite arrives.

well the secuity of been able to come back is pretty important, ill be all-right going to china and been broke on touchdown.

Job offer? :)

This could be an adventure!

Im working some money my way, plus I have to renew my passport.

We will have to see.