I am back

Fatal Rose

well the secuity of been able to come back is pretty important, ill be all-right going to china and been broke on touchdown.

Job offer? :(

This could be an adventure!

Im working some money my way, plus I have to renew my passport.

We will have to see.

It should be a good chance for you. i can't imagine both you and Ryan together in China. An adventure worthy of Shenmue!! :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The students here in China are hilarious. The culture is very different. It's normal for people to come up to you and tell you they think you're handsome. It's not flirty or gay, just an honest complement.

Yesterday I finally shaved my face after about a month (looked a like a wolf) and got a hair cut, a funky hairy style that the local stylist has l0l. Well anyway, while walking around today the female students started to yell to me "you are beautiful!". So funny.

The students here in China are hilarious. The culture is very different. It's normal for people to come up to you and tell you they think you're handsome. It's not flirty or gay, just an honest complement.

Yesterday I finally shaved my face after about a month (looked a like a wolf) and got a hair cut, a funky hairy style that the local stylist has l0l. Well anyway, while walking around today the female students started to yell to me "you are beautiful!". So funny.

So, did you get offers to get laid???