Choose what dreams you will have?

Shoma

I was thinking, is it possible for me to have certain dreams by choice?

Can relive my first amazing moment with my sexy lady teacher?

Or can I guarantee I will have a dream that I'm a shinigami in the Bleach universe helping fight Aizen?

This Link says, "here's how you can do it!"

Here

This also covers Lucid Dreaming, same question.

That explanation sounds like total BS, but does anyone have any exercises that work.

Btw I tried, just thinking about it over and over again...never worked for me.

I once had a dream where I figured out I was dreaming half way through, then started doing things that aren't possible in real life in an effort to prove to the people in the dream that they were in fact in a dream. I don't remember the details coz it was years ago, but I think one of the things I did was rip someone's eyeball out, and they were completely unaffected, then I said something like, 'If this isn't a dream, how could I do that?'

Best exorcise is to keep a dream Journal and write in it every morning as soon as you get up from bed (not up as in whole body, but just your chest, let your body stay in the bed). Keep a clear mind (don't touch caffeine), and tell yourself every night and morning that "you can" lucid dream, don't give up or doubt yourself otherwise your chances drop.

I would suggest attempting a WILD (if you can handle the odd sleeping schedule) for best results, unless you're a natural dreamer, it'll take a ton of practice before getting anywhere, patience is key. My first time attempting it, it took me about 3 weeks of practice, and 3 weeks of quitting/forgetfulness before I had my first dream, it was sick as hell when it finally happened too.

I once had a dream where I figured out I was dreaming half way through, then started doing things that aren't possible in real life in an effort to prove to the people in the dream that they were in fact in a dream. I don't remember the details coz it was years ago, but I think one of the things I did was rip someone's eyeball out, and they were completely unaffected, then I said something like, 'If this isn't a dream, how could I do that?'

that wasnt a dream, you were in the matrix

Best exorcise is to keep a dream Journal and write in it every morning as soon as you get up from bed (not up as in whole body, but just your chest, let your body stay in the bed). Keep a clear mind (don't touch caffeine), and tell yourself every night and morning that "you can" lucid dream, don't give up or doubt yourself otherwise your chances drop.

I would suggest attempting a WILD (if you can handle the odd sleeping schedule) for best results, unless you're a natural dreamer, it'll take a ton of practice before getting anywhere, patience is key. My first time attempting it, it took me about 3 weeks of practice, and 3 weeks of quitting/forgetfulness before I had my first dream, it was sick as hell when it finally happened too.

AW man thats so cool!

I had one when i was in my neighborhood and i had the powers of Gaara.

All of sudden i just went around my neighborhood "sand Coffin"ing everyone I saw! It was too scick but it only lasted about 6 secs then I woke up! I was like, "NO I was just getting into it!" lol

that wasnt a dream, you were in the matrix

Shit you're right. I wonder if I'm there now?

I heard about the WILD and the MILD, the WILD seems a tad too much just to shape my own dream for a few hours. They also say that if you do things like touch her hair rub your skin while your dreaming, it makes it lasts longer because it somehow makes the brain exercise more or something. cool thought though.

Update: I've started loggin dreams, this seems silly but I;m just going by the b ook until I can rip it a new one by myself.

I remembered my dream last night but it wasnt anything like the one I kept repeating to myslef before I went to sleep.So continuing on...