CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

someone should report on other sites that CoinOPS runs every game in HD and all 7000 games have been tested in HD and sd and fixed if any issues where found and this took many testers and 100s of hours of fixing, as if one tested the other emulator they would easliy find this isnt true :) of the others

...if anyone can find any proof otherwise post it :)

why do people print such stuff with no examples and when I give examples of game after game with these issues they complain and call me bad...it makes no sense to me and to me is very very sad :( mainly for people that blindly follow and dont look at facts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=706148 read though that and its so wrong as if its been tested to be true :) man people really are silly even the so called experts

some one should tell the new ones the facts... :) every game is tested in all res and fixed in CoinOPS ... FBL cant even run lots of games in all res like mslug5 or gwange I beleive....ive fixed all games that had any issues and no one has ever found one not working....even though I spent alot of time doing this...I still get experts telling the new people that CoinOPS emu doesnt run proper in hd and people tell them about bugs in there emu ( they havent gone end to end on the roms set to test them so I dont think they have a clue , also they seem to have never done a true test on CoinOPS )

Id like anyone to tell me any game in SD that doesnt run in HD

Hi

Just to say that now Golden Axe 3 working great but some sprites have bug and the game is not perfect ...

Is it normal that some dead sprites or bags are floating on the floor ?

Thanks

Bye

Request for ReIgnite R6:

Pressing left or right shoulder buttons will fast forward smooth and quick now in R5. I would like to have the same when using Dpad up or down, just slower.

The more videos and screenshots are in the folders, the more sluggish the romlist scrolls using the Dpad. At least on my two boxes.. One can hear the harddrive rattle heavily every time the Dpad is pressed. With just a couple of files everything is good. So it is not the time it takes for loading the video or screenshot that makes things slow.

I hope you get what I mean. English is not my first language...

Thanks

Request for ReIgnite R6:

Pressing left or right shoulder buttons will fast forward smooth and quick now in R5. I would like to have the same when using Dpad up or down, just slower.

The more videos and screenshots are in the folders, the more sluggish the romlist scrolls using the Dpad. At least on my two boxes.. One can hear the harddrive rattle heavily every time the Dpad is pressed. With just a couple of files everything is good. So it is not the time it takes for loading the video or screenshot that makes things slow.

I hope you get what I mean. English is not my first language...

Thanks

that's the same problem I have. BP said it's because the hard drive is slow, but this doesn't happen on other emus only coinops.

nes' versions only scroll one line at a time and you have to press again to goto the next line, but coin ops scrolls continually just holding down, so maybe change it so you have to press each time to move, maybe this would work better. ?

hope it's understood what I mean. ;)