CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

did you add mslug6 :D fumanchu

no because it wasnt in the first post.

also the last blade 1 and 2 hacks and samurai showdown4 hack will load and you get the green screen of puke of you know what i mean then you just get a warning message,as in game wont start.

do i need the uni-bios 23 by any chance??

as i am just using the same neogeo bios i used since mamedox platinum2.

Hi, did you solve the problem with uni-bios 23? even with that bios i cant pass the warning screen :D

i have not tried it yet.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snes and mdrive will only launch in CoinOPs:/roms at present....i might look at that sometime...the unibios thing works just have to remove the check and save it

Also option all dark wont be happening as it will allways have all games there....it will just sort it by systems

eg

option A

is

all Arcade Games from A-Z the all Handheld A-Z then all Home games A-Z in a list left/right would fast jump from arcades to handheld to home

also to cba for your info the numbers of looker went up nearly as much as your skin thread that has been around months and months and months....id remove your thread out of shame lol

PS that was over my night...your stuff is spam here (I know you dont understand this.....you must be delusional but hey ill stop commenting and I hope you will see the truth that your no where near as brillant as you think you are :D as I know you talk alot and most is delusional, incorrect or spam and very little is of use...although there is some)...your an attention whore and it for sure wont work anywhere else but in my threads...lets face facts you can post anywhere else and no one will read it...and the reason my other release threads have closed are because of you..and if anyone goes back to my closed threads of all other release its easy to see you and a couple of others are trollers that want it this way cause you think without me around people might read your stuff ... another delusion id say

MAN THIS IS SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND A 5 YEAR OLD COULD :D BUT CBA CANT EVEN GET THE OBVIOUS BUT THINKS HES SMART....TRY FOR A WEEK TALKING ANYWHERE ELSE AND SEE HOW I KNOW AND YOU KNOW IT WILL GO ... I even changed my name to prove to you it ment nothing ... I didnt name my thread anything to do with CoinOPS it still ment nothing.... again 5 year olds know why... its cause I can do stuff and actually do stuff thats really all people care about.... its sad but true

Once again this is the final WARNING!!! :lol: if cba or the other one or 2 do this stuff...ill close the release thread like the others where due to them ... you guys should stop msn / pm me about this pm them or message them here or PM me and put you can attach this to the release thread and ill do it for you guys..if not you will stay hidden

did you add mslug6 :) fumanchu

no because it wasnt in the first post.

also the last blade 1 and 2 hacks and samurai showdown4 hack will load and you get the green screen of puke of you know what i mean then you just get a warning message,as in game wont start.

do i need the uni-bios 23 by any chance??

as i am just using the same neogeo bios i used since mamedox platinum2.

Hi, did you solve the problem with uni-bios 23? even with that bios i cant pass the warning screen :(

i have not tried it yet.

Thanks, I just changed to console mode, silly me :D

Pole Postion 1 and 2 is now fixed and seems 100 percent playble.... ill test if this fixes hangon and super hangon soonish

Guinnyss you are tranfer the source files over not the binary files.....they wont work on PC you need a proper build....I shouldnt have pinned sources by looks to the thread....doh

Pole Postion 1 and 2 is now fixed and seems 100 percent playble.... ill test if this fixes hangon and super hangon soonish

Guinnyss you are tranfer the source files over not the binary files.....they wont work on PC you need a proper build....I shouldnt have pinned sources by looks to the thread....doh

Where can i find the proper build? My xbox went dead, so i have to start from scratch lol... next i will definitely make a back up of the xbox HDD.

Where can i find the proper build? My xbox went dead, so i have to start from scratch lol... next i will definitely make a back up of the xbox HDD.

you need to have 3 posts,so respond to this.

your pm will become activated after 3 posts and i can pm you the stuff.

you need to have 3 posts,so respond to this.

your pm will become activated after 3 posts and i can pm you the stuff.

Thanks... now i need to figure how to get some sexy skins back since allxboxskin.com is down n out.