CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

:D its just an oversite.....CoinOPS will run any commandline supported emu..like all xport...all fba even coinops itself....ill be putting them in properly and easily for people but ive left out the final burn ones as my own version of final burn is coming along and it should intergrate in well and have open source issues. But yes it will run an final burn core no worries if you know what your doing.

I didnt want to say it but neil is helping you guys out in to what CoinOPS can do ... ive added it all but due to the aurthor not wanting it open sources ive left it out but the engine for running all emulators including finbrun ones will be left in as it is in XBMC....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill do some more work tonight and get nes in and master system..... and also add in a new sort by system

Sort by System =

OPTION A = ARCADE / HOME / HANDHELD .........

OPTION B = ARCADE / NES / SNES / GAMEBOY.........

OPTION C = OTHER ARCADES / CPS1 / CPS2 / NEOGEO / / NES / SNES / GAMEBOY.........

???

I didnt want to say it but neil is helping you guys out in to what CoinOPS can do

Twisting the truth again there I see....

To clear up any mis-understanding here, I do not do anything with CoinOPS except play

games in it (not Final Burn games btw, I use nes' superior FBL/Final Burn for that).

So to say I am helping people out here is a plain lie.

I would never help you out....

People already know the truth anyway really, as reading all your previous posts would explain this.

That's if you haven't gone back & edited your posts already, like you normally do...lol.

In any future replies, I'll quote you on everything, so this won't be the case!

Anyway, I suppose this won't be the end of it, as I know how much you love

the attention this stuff generates for your threads! :D

Happy attention seeking.

well you hinted at something I didnt :D

I could quote you but it had something to do with you seeing proof of Final Burn running at one time in CoinOPS.....

I dont think I mentioned it anywhere :D

dude quote me on what ever you want we all know who does what...I dont care....i know no one listens to you guys anyways...just by numbers...and the interest I see your threads....its not rocket science...but hey quote me on anything you like or whatever its of no use anyways and you should stay in your threads as per usual as stated in the first day lol

PS i dont need the attention my threads kills yours in 2 secs everytime even if I dont name them or even if I change my name, you guys need the attention lol (I would guess the reason being for this is very simple and nothing to do with me..and more due to actually doing stuff)... its always amusing you think I need attention when your threads are tumble weeds and you come to my threads and I pay no head to your threads ...

ok ill do some more work tonight and get nes in and master system..... and also add in a new sort by system

Sort by System =

OPTION A = ARCADE / HOME / HANDHELD .........

OPTION B = ARCADE / NES / SNES / GAMEBOY.........

OPTION C = OTHER ARCADES / CPS1 / CPS2 / NEOGEO / NES / SNES / GAMEBOY.........

well you hinted at something I didnt :)

I could quote you but it had something to do with you seeing proof of Final Burn running at one time in CoinOPS.....

I dont think I mentioned it anywhere :)

dude quote me on what ever you want we all know who does what...I dont care....i know no one listens to you guys anyways...just by numbers...and the interest I see your threads....its not rocket science...but hey quote me on anything you like or whatever its of no use anyways and you should stay in your threads as per usual as stated in the first day lol

PS i dont need the attention my threads kills yours in 2 secs everytime even if I dont name them or even if I change my name, you guys need the attention lol (I would guess the reason being for this is very simple and nothing to do with me..and more due to actually doing stuff)... its always amusing you think I need attention when your threads are tumble weeds and you come to my threads and I pay no head to your threads ...

Ok, this really is ridiculous.

I didn't hint at anything, I stated that I presumed the "bonus" that was being mentioned in the thread

was the Final Burn core... which you denied, so thats that, sorted. ;) Move on...

"Proof of Final Burn running in CoinOPS".... that would be the post you made showing pictures of the Final Burn games

in the emu rom-list....remember? Or has that post been edited already?

It makes me laugh that you place such high values on thread numbers, I couldn't care less what numbers my

threads are at...unlike you, who happens to mention it constantly. as mentioned by you above. :D

"Stay in my threads".... I can post where I like, thank you very much.

Again, you mentioned the thread count at the bottom of your post... :D Who really cares except you?

To sum it up, I use CoinOPS & like it. I have no qualms about saying that. (Not for FBL/Final Burn games though :D )

The only problem I have is with your attitude, which bugged me a few years ago, when you were being

very rude to people asking innocent questions & such, myself included.

I can't be bothered with this stuff anymore really, as it just keeps going round in circles, over & over.

Almost reminds me of arguing with a woman..... :lol:

Take care.

Edited by NEIL222

Take care.... its always helpful to see you :D

im helpful to all but the trollers to them I dont listen to as you well know.... thats where I stand anyone that actually wants help ill help and is whiling to listen ill help no worries at all

so I havent seen any point of you posting on these threads...so that puts you in the I dont care what you say catagory sorry but I consider this stuff irralivant

I have nothing to hide I know what runs :D ..... just needed you to point it out I already well know... but thanks... im not scared of anyone knowing lol .... I delete stuff to stop you guys complaining like school girls at times.... I could care less which you know

The thread counts is pointing the obvious for your info :lol: and its so so obvious to why you do come here...but its irralivant thats all....its spam

Hi

I think the good choice is :

OPTION C = ALL / OTHER ARCADES / CPS1 / CPS2 / NEOGEO / NES / SNES / GAMEBOY / GENESIS/ .........

Because with all arcade and console games it is very difficult to found one lol

But let the ALL option for see all in the same page if some want it :D

OK well ill post again any more of this banter ill close the thread and post a reason why....its just time wasting and people dont need to read though it :D same as my other release threads

So reading through the BS this means, "this thread has reached the end of it's usefullness, i need to start a new one as my numbers are dropping off. I must blame others for this to distract from the fact that its loosing its magnetism. Must start another thread, numbers, numbers."

lol. So weak its laughable. As i said last year, you are a teenage girl pretending to be a bloke.

did you add mslug6 :D fumanchu

no because it wasnt in the first post.

also the last blade 1 and 2 hacks and samurai showdown4 hack will load and you get the green screen of puke of you know what i mean then you just get a warning message,as in game wont start.

do i need the uni-bios 23 by any chance??

as i am just using the same neogeo bios i used since mamedox platinum2.

Hi, did you solve the problem with uni-bios 23? even with that bios i cant pass the warning screen :D

Found a Bug:

I have my CoinOps-Installation on "E:\Emu\CoinOps_ReIgnite". I know the Name is wrong, but i never changed it :D

My Roms are in "F:\Roms\MAME". All the MAME-Roms are working fine, but if i try to start a SNES or MegaDrive-Rom from "F:\Roms\MAME", the Game does not start. If i put the SNES and MD-Roms in "E:\Emu\CoinOps_ReIgnite\Roms" then all SNES/MD Games are starting.

I don´t know if it´s the different Partition or anything else :D

Will this be fixed in a new Version? Heard nothing about it. Thx