CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is back+black the only combo you can use in game or are there other ones? I like that fact that you can't use save states, helps the game seem more realistic like I used to play them. I would just recommend a tab like GUI to switch between systems because to me its just weird to have my emulated console roms integrated with my arcade roms. Oh and a synopsis for each game like the madmab editions have but include arcade roms as well, I think that would be my most requested new feature.

Edited by justgoonies

I'm using reignite R3 right now. Are there any links to the R4 & R5 update packs? I've searched the usual places and only found the Standalone's but need the new roms & screenshots/preview vids to go with them.

Thanks for keeping CoinOPS alive. I thought it was permanently dead after R3. :)

Edited by Norkusa

it will update over showcase or any other build with no issues....only double dragon 3 will have and issue and party time 2.... get new roms for them....

videos are 640x480 I think :) there the hq ones off emumovies.com

GUI will be thought about tab stuff isnt going to happen as to much is hiddens but a solutions will be discussed...synopisis feature is fine just need all the inis:)

Depends who set the settings in the batch files, where or who did you get them from.

Ive seen some recommended settings posted by reknown members here which made me laugh.

If you want a pre-setup AVI to WMV to XMV conversion PM me.

Found a Bug:

I have my CoinOps-Installation on "E:\Emu\CoinOps ReIgnite". I know the Name is wrong, but i never changed it :)

My Roms are in "F:\Roms\MAME". All the MAME-Roms are working fine, but if i try to start a SNES or MegaDrive-Rom from "F:\Roms\MAME", the Game does not start. If i put the SNES and MD-Roms in "E:\Emu\CoinOps ReIgnite\Roms" then all SNES/MD Games are starting.

I don´t know if it´s the different Partition or anything else :)