CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

Thanks for this new release. Are the following changes included ?

----------------------- R5 Build -----------------------

Pole Position (Now Playable Properly)

Pole Position 2 (Now Playable Properly)

Hangon (Now Playable Properly)

Super Hangon (Now Playable Properly)

Hydra (Now Playable Properly)

Double Dragon 2 (speed hack added)

Party Time : Gonta the Diver II ( fixed Now Playable)

Rad Mobile (fixed analog controls somewhat)

Rad Rally (fixed analog controls somewhat)

Sonic 3D (fixed analog controls somewhat)

Spectrum 2000 (Background Sound Fixed)

Syvalion (Now Playable Properly)

Players Choices (now single screen bios)

Fire Hawk (Background Sound Fixed)

Cyberball (speed hack added)

1000 Miglia Great 1000 Miles Rally ( Fixed )

Great 1000 Miles Rally Evolution Model (Fixed)

Mille Miglia 2 Great 1000 Miles Rally (Fixed)

Great 1000 Miles Rally 2 (Fixed)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to ressurectionx and run088 for there help....I had stuff going but they made it poss to add all 2000 odd games with little effort and I would have only done the top 100 of each system...so cheers

Thanks for the props man. Also thanks to the rest of the Xtras team for getting all the videos put together, and emumovies for a large portion of those vids.

Run's done an amazing job on his own converting everything. I'd like to know how large this collection is looking when you guys get what you want in there.

I'll be releasing quite a few more games in the sets coming out soon. There should be a lot more games for you guys to add then if you're interested.

I've got the beta. I'll let you know what I think when I get a chance to try it out.

Later,

~Rx

Hi, I wonder if anyone here would be kind enough to help me?

I've installed Coinops Reignite R5 - MANY thanks to all involved with this great work - but am having a couple of problems.

Firstly, if I try to run Turbo Outrun or Super Monaco GP, I get a black screen, the HD whirs a little and then Coinops kicks me out to my EvoX boot menu.

I'm pretty sure the ROMs are ok as they work great on Final Burn Legends.

Secondly, I can't get Megadrive/Genesis or SNES ROMs to show up on the Coinops ROM menu. I edited the ini file in the E:/TDATA directory to look for MAME ROMs and the one inside the Coinops directory to point to where my MD and SNES ROMs are... Is this wrong? Do they have to be named a certain way?

Any help that anyone can offer would be appreciated.

Thanks! :thumbsup1:

2 different rom sets for fbl and coinops some games might work but I dont think all of them will.

The mega drive and the snes games must have the exact same names as the dat file which should have been included. I think he included one anyway

2 different rom sets for fbl and coinops some games might work but I dont think all of them will.

The mega drive and the snes games must have the exact same names as the dat file which should have been included. I think he included one anyway

Thanks for replying!

I'll try renaming the MD & SNES Roms then...

But as for Turbo Outrun and Super Monaco, shouldn't they give an error message (wrong or incomplete zip, Out of Memory etc etc) instead of quitting the program?

opps I named donykong III as SNES_DonkeyKongCountryI and Donkeykong 1 as SNES_DonkeyKongCountryIII ive swaped them around now :thumbsup1:....

rename them both rom wise and reupload if you want fum :) sorry typo my side nothing wrong with the emu....

ummm id say the core for final burn isnt in the build they will autolaunch but you would need the core for the final burn supported games

some of the R5 made it in and some of it isnt ported across as that build is alot diff...ill also promised fum to port over the raiden stuff....blame the controvery ive got bits of code everywhere...I havent even finished donkey kong 2 insert as I got stuck and then didnt go back to it :( I need to finish that as well

PS pole positions as yet has no fix :( I added the gear chaning but that doesnt fix the controls properly....ill look into these some times

1000 Miglia Great 1000 Miles Rally ( Fixed )

Great 1000 Miles Rally Evolution Model (Fixed)

Mille Miglia 2 Great 1000 Miles Rally (Fixed)

Great 1000 Miles Rally 2 (Fixed)

Sonic 3D (fixed analog controls somewhat)

Spectrum 2000 (Background Sound Fixed)

Fire Hawk (Background Sound Fixed)

from mem I fixed these over.... as it was a small job....some of the others are pretty small as well but some are only partial fixes

ummm theres actually alot of other stuff in there like mslugb3b (metal slug 6 (mslug3 hack)) but I cant really remember as ive said people make this stuff hard as for me to support properly on purpose so I dont bother with change logs or doing stuff properly...if someone wanted to do this it would be done if not I just add it and then move on and sometimes forget stuff...alot of the time really