CoinOPS reignite R5 Standalone (THREAD CLOSED MOVING ON)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys thats the emulator been uploaded,you know what to do.

right thats everyone been sent who pmd me all up to date

hehe thanks Fu :P

I hope what i send you will be appreciate for you :P

Edited by OOKAMI

I feel the same way. Its pretty cool that it can launch those other emulators, but I prefer to keep the arcade and console emulators separate. I'm sure some people will love it, especially those running Xbox systems in cabs. If I had a setup like that, I'd just have CoinOps boot as soon as the thing were turned on. Maybe someday. :P

Again, thanks for the release.

Will definitely check out the new MAME additions. I hope you don't abandon the MAME side of things in favour of all the console stuff.

Excellent work - will Coin-ops ever be able to play NES and atari 2600? That would be awesome to be able to launch this emulator and be able to play/and look at all of your different roms for different systems w/o having to back out of the emulator and launch another one.

Also, would there ever be a way to have different themes (I guess you could call it a skin) for the different consoles w/in this emulator? Say you switch to a folder that has all of your SNES roms (and in the background you see a SNES console), and then you switch to the MAME games and you see the arcade w/ the game preview's playing on it? Just a thought.

Keep up the good work!