CrapidShare

The-Ice-Man

TBH, If you download too much from megaupload, it sets a cap to how much you downloaded. You can wait up to an hour for your next file. Rapidshare is pretty bad when the servers are full, but its ok even though you have to wait 15 minutes in betwee. Hotfile seems to be the best atm, you only have to wait 15 minutes between each file and you can usually get in with pretty decent speeds.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well blame the Copyright Nazis, because of them rapidshare got worse and worse, I never notice the problem mainly because I'm a paid user and I often visit a private file sharing forum and most of the uploaders happen to use rapidshare. Superman will be able to back me up, he also a member of that private file sharing forum and James had his account pwned.

I wouldn't mind if it just worked when I wanted it too. Megaupload always works for me. I was using megaupload last night and found it has a limit too, but it's much higher, I'd downloaded over a gig of stuff before it made me wait.

I don't have a router so can't try that trick. It records my IP which doesn't change if I disconnect and reconnect. I have no problem waiting after a gig though. But after every few megs on Rapidshare, it can kiss my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't be even if I wanted. Can't get cable in my area.