CrapidShare

The-Ice-Man

I've been trying all day to download some H.A.W.X plane skins that are hosted on RapidShare. Doesn't matter how many times I try, there are no slots for free users. They can kiss my arse if they think I'd ever pay to download anything from them. I would never upload anything to Rapidshare myself, but I can't help it if I want something that someone made who uploaded it there. All I can do is keep trying every two minutes until it decides to let me in. Why are people so stupid as to use such crap services? ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had much trouble with RapidShare, apart from the mandatory waiting period for non-paying users. I assume RapidShare has a preset slot number for each geographical location (or something like that) and Brits just happen to get the short end of the stick.

Personally, I don't like RapidShare that much, because there's just too many limitations even if they're only minor on my end. I prefer FileSend, Hotfile, MegaUpload, etc.

I've managed to download two of the four files I'm trying to get. This is madness.

I got what I wanted. It only took me all day.

Its a con plain and simple - might be us UK users Ice?

I can never get a slot and when i do it C...........r..........................a........................................

.........w.......................................................................

...l.............................................................................

..........................................s.

A few times it's just stopped.

Guys must pay for this stuff - 10 dollars a month or something then be in a "private group" of down loaders.

Im not much of a downloader anyways at the moment im on a wirless with set allowance.

About three times a year when my parents go on holiday I lug my rig up to their house and completely RAPE their connection. I always have to wait till summer time though or early spring to get at it.

Me niether, but when you want something that someone's uploaded there, you don't have a choice.

I actually ended up downloading some other stuff from Rapidshare yesterday. Some skins for Maximus Arcade. This time it was the download limit that got me, coz the files were over a certain size, I had to wait 15 minutes in between each.