Boogie Wings and CoinOps...

kjettern

I saw that iq_132 posted something about how to get Boogie Wings working with CoinOps but the link is down :) I have CoinOps r5 but I can't get Boogie Wings to work no matter what I try. I've tried to edit the vm.txt but without luck! I've also tried diffent emulators and still no luck... I was wondering if someone knew how to get it working? Boogie Wings is one of my favourite games and playing it on xbox would be totally awesome!

I saw that iq_132 posted something about how to get Boogie Wings working with CoinOps but the link is down :) I have CoinOps r5 but I can't get Boogie Wings to work no matter what I try. I've tried to edit the vm.txt but without luck! I've also tried diffent emulators and still no luck... I was wondering if someone knew how to get it working? Boogie Wings is one of my favourite games and playing it on xbox would be totally awesome!

you need reignite r4 like bp said,i can pm you a link for it but you need 3 posts to activate your pm so reply to this and post in another thread.

Osman works. Just go into Setting and tab over to the virtual memory settings. Change it from 'Automatic' to 'Manual' but don't change any of the other sub-settings.

For some reason, it works OK after that. :P

Great game by the way.

i found an non working game for reignite r4 to. "osman"