What size HDDs do you guys/gals have?

Emu Newbie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking and hoping that 320gb will suffice for ResX stuff- I'm looking just for - NES, SNES, Genesis/megadrive, N64, Atari2600, and Mame/neogeo stuff

I got a 10gb file that was a coin-ops show case - and I believe it has all the videos and screen shots. I can't wait till the ResX stuff is released - hopefully someone will nicely package everything - so I can just FTP it on over :D

I have 9 x Xbox's, 3 with 160 gig hdd's, 1 with an 80gig sata, 2 with stock hdd that i just tsop flashed and a 400gig sata that will go into one of them. 1 new crystal xbox that will get a bigger (250gig hdd or bigger ) and 2 x that are under repair that will also get larger hdd's when i find some cheap. I stream about half of my movies and music but one has about 60 gig of kids movies so they can watch without needing the pc on.

If you are going the SATA/adapter route I would recommend staying away from the 2TB Hitachi drives. I tried one in a couple of different XBoxs and kept getting an error 9. I have since read other people have had problems with trying to get the Hitachi drives to work.