How was your weekend?

emsley

Saturday was pretty good for me scored some birthday cash and went to the local, seeing as it was the end of the month women were actually present for a change I did well , a woman bought me a drink for my birthday then she told me to "get a job" so instead of debating the points of me been out of work during the recession and me actually getting more money than a guy on minimum wage from the state (after rent council tax) I just kind of agreed with her - what is it with women and the word "Job" Take me or leave me I know what Im doing, so i crossed her of my list after scoring a whiskey from her.

If I pull all my strings I can easily pull in 200-300 quid a week... Job bah!

Saturday was ok for me better than normal especially after my remendition of electric sixes gay bar - with a crew of idiots in the pub who hate my guts ha didnt see that coming!

Sunday fared much worse - I was hungover and needed a quick cure and had a few stellas, then i had a few more, watched darts and watched that under dog beat taylor, got hammered then told the world to go fuck its self.

Now its the new week no drinking as promised to my self - gonna hit the weights go running and keep my flat tidy like a little bitch.

How was your weekend? what did you do?

Mine was strangely productive... I spent most of Saturday organizing my basement workbench, filing all of the paperwork I've neglected for the last 6 months and generally cleaning up around the house. Saturday evening I spent a good couple of hours working on my site and almost all of Sunday was dedicated to working on my site.

Aside from a few minutes of Sonic 2 here and there on my PSP, I actually didn't do too much gaming this weekend.

This weekend I learned this girl I really really really like is now single. So I was happy when I learned that.

Then I became sad when I realized I'd probably never get her.

So yeah shitty weekend. Also it was the last vacation weekend for me.

shes lucky she knows you and you consider her a potential sexy times.

Your the best thing for her, because you're going places.

Trust me Gryph i have pushed enough women to know this - they are stupid you are not, you're doing her a favour.

Got drunk Friday night, drove home at 5am.

Woke up roundabout 3pm Saturday, craved pancakes while hungover. Went to Ihop.

Sunday I didn't do shit.