Facebook Games

Cominus

I'm with you Ems. Every blue moon I actually go on my profile, I hit delete.

I tried Mafia wars and for about two days I was like "cool" but then I realised it was just "clicking" I did tier one street thug and maxed them all out then I thought not bad tier one done then it tells me there is another 7 levels to go on just one tier???

Then you get (no offense!) all the women doing the "what day will you die!" "your future is!!!!" "Your palm reading!!!"

I actually have friends on there that I want to interact with... :thumbsup1:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with Emsley, I can't stand them. I think my favorite is the "What have your friends been saying about you?" thing. Basically, it is an elaborate scam to get you to pay real money for the answers or complete so-called "offers" for points that will let you see the answers. In turn, it also asks you questions about your friends, notifies them, and invites them into the scam. You almost have to admire how well calculated the stupid thing is. At this point, I just set all of the crap to be ignored.

some of the shit now you cant "hide" or report as spam, its seems like your social group gets bored of using it then it fizzles off, now i feel sorry for the fakers with over 1000 freinds - wait a minute - No I dont!!! lol