Mamedox advice

zero5

Good evening chaps, I have been out the xbox scene along time and got some questions to ask;

1) I would like to know which is the latest mame emulator to use on xbox1 because i'm still using the old mamedox.

2) Second question was does any of the emulators run strikers 1945 iii/ strikers 1999 japan ?

3) Do i need to get *.dat files again by using rom center with the new emulator ?

Isnt CoinOps an updated version of Mamedox? ;)

Zero google "CoinOps Showcase R2" you cant go wrong with that torrent....may not be the latest but its the best ver. of mame atm.

Also dont forget another great arcade emu is FBL 1.3 also known as Final Burn Legends...a must have imo

Edited by (XBOX)

to play strikers 1945 3 on coinops play it with the sound off as it will be stuttery to play.in final burn legnends it plays better but in v1.3 the emulator will give you an error message or something like that saying that there is a problem with the game.

dont think this happened in fbl 1.1 as i remember could be wrong though.its just because the xbox does not have the power under the hood for the game.

to play strikers 1945 3 on coinops play it with the sound off as it will be stuttery to play.in final burn legnends it plays better but in v1.3 the emulator will give you an error message or something like that saying that there is a problem with the game.

dont think this happened in fbl 1.1 as i remember could be wrong though.its just because the xbox does not have the power under the hood for the game.

That's strange... Works fine under FBL 1.1. In which resolution do you play? The game boot or it's while loading?

That's strange... Works fine under FBL 1.1. In which resolution do you play? The game boot or it's while loading?

I'm still using FBL v1.2, and it plays great in that. I turn the CPU speed to 200% in the options menu too. ;)

Question 1=The most updated mame is CoinOPS reignite Showcase or CoinOPS reignite R4

Question 2=strikers 1945 iii runs on FBL best

Question 3=the dats are very close to mamedox so most of your roms will work I did this on purpose only the games that needed to be changed where changed rom wise...all added games are from the latest mame pretty much and repaired games all the rest that worked pretty good remained the same dats

I got the dats from the old mamedox, and worked like a charm with CoinOPS reignite. I also

take look into final burn legend, but my xbox pad has died on me due to button mashing, lol.

Lastly I would say the new CoinOPS reignite is awesome.

Another question is final burn legends an upgrade from fba-xxx ?

Edited by zero5

Yep. Legends is the latest FBA port on the Xbox.