Which romsets you prefer to use?

Which romsets you prefer to use?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Personnaliy, i use the GOOD ROMSET for have all roms list, and after i take in what i want.

For all console i try to take FR roms or i trad them with patchs.

After i take US roms and the US trads ...

And at last the JAP roms for the last gmaes not trad ...

That's all ;)

You sent yourself my set of MSX & MSX2?

Me no comprende???

EDIT: Also, it would be interesting to see how this poll turns out a year from now after the Xtras have been officially distributed. It's not entirely fair to go up against other systems which have been readily available by t0rrents for years when the Xtras have only been distributed via datfiles which people are then forced to hunt down the roms. Also, many of the roms included (hacks & translations) are not available anywhere without patching them yourself.

Edited by ressurectionx

I don't even know. As long as romcenter is all green I'm happy. I think most of my console ones are ResX, just coz I grabbed the big packs that were uploaded on snesorama a while ago.

For now....

Well I would guess that having every single game from every region covering every system and updating them regularly as new dumps and information become available is somewhat beyond the scope of your project. So I daresay No-Intro will be remain the collector's choice for some time to come. :)

For casual gamers though, I'm sure your sets are the ones to go for.