LightGun Games/Roms

cba.gy

I have made up a basic pack of "Working" LightGun stuff.

Screenshots, Videos, Cfg's, nvram etc.

PM Staus-X members for a link.

There are more roms but they dont work on Xbox Mame variants.

CoinOps in the recent past had more Gun rom drivers added but alas with no vm

or they didnt work anyway.

I do believe its worth the investment. It makes your games so much more interactive.

Obviously there's also the whole Gun thing going on too ! Maybe that's just me though. lol.

I do believe its worth the investment. It makes your games so much more interactive.

Obviously there's also the whole Gun thing going on too ! Maybe that's just me though. lol.

Well i know it for sure its great a lightgun lots off fun today with some friends over her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Nederland)

THX

Then you need to invest in a EMS LCD TopGun. Its for Xbox and PC and is designed to be used on LCD/Plasma screens as it doesnt rely on the white flash effect. Which means you cant play HOTD anymore on Xbox with it though. Silent Scope Complete is a good one though.

PS. Just padding out the LighGun Video's as i speak.

Edited by cba.gy

no HOTD?? i was about to buy a lightgun and that was one of my main motivations lol. thats a shame...seeing as i already acquired the game. any idea if Starsky & Hutch works. that sounded like a lot of fun if i can use an ems topgun.

EMS LCD TopGun works with xbox mame emulators (thank you cba.gy for the rom list) and with zsnesbox, but don't work with any NES emulators T_T no original Duck Hunt with this one.

On a CRT, the Beretta worked fine.