ZsnexBox 3.6

nes6502

awesome!

i hope next we can see the option to turn off video preview sound while rom browsing and keep the background music going :( just a hope.

yes, i second that :)

i hope Nes has time to add the option. i never like how it interrupted the background music.

I Third that :(

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome!

i hope next we can see the option to turn off video preview sound while rom browsing and keep the background music going :( just a hope.

i hope Nes has time to add the option. i never like how it interrupted the background music.

i know i first it but i also 4th it lol.

awesome!

i hope next we can see the option to turn off video preview sound while rom browsing and keep the background music going :) just a hope.

i know i first it but i also 4th it lol.

You clearly don't know the first rule of, "Firsty's, Fourthy's"

"Ye who post-ith the Firsty, must not post-ith the Fourthy, unless the priviously mentioned, "Ye", would like to forfeit his/her first vote causing his/her Fourthy to then become their Firsty"

You should really look into these things!! :(

awesome!

i hope next we can see the option to turn off video preview sound while rom browsing and keep the background music going :) just a hope.

I Third that :P

I notice same problem in Final burn legends when i add videos.

i hope nes figures out the coding to have an option to turn off vid sounds while background sound plays. ;)

awesome!

I Third that :P

I notice same problem in Final burn legends when i add videos.

i hope nes figures out the coding to have an option to turn off vid sounds while background sound plays. ;)

+1

I agree on both emus this would be a great feature :) here's hoping :)

• 2 weeks later...

The files for 3.6 can be found at xbins but you have to have 3.5 just overwrite/add the 3.6 files onto your 3.5 build..as far as

"making videos" I dont really understand what you mean.....

Edited by (XBOX)

The files for 3.6 can be found at xbins but you have to have 3.5 just overwrite/add the 3.6 files onto your 3.5 build..as far as

"making videos" I dont really understand what you mean.....

I don't know what a xbins is :thumbsup1:

I got 3.5 from a torrent file.

And making videos is just what I said....How do I make a Video Preview for Zsnexbox 3.5?

Are their already video previews that I could use that are available?

oh...just google "Auto xbins" its a exe application that will take you straight to xbins.

xbins a place that has all the latest emulators/files ect, as far as making videos I cant help you if I knew how to do that id be helping the guys over at xbox-scene..they got some premade though check here...

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...660135&st=0

Edited by (XBOX)