Just completed uncharted 1

emsley

I was going to do a review but passed on that idea

The game started off brilliantly even to say its over two years old - the puzzles the climbing brilliant (waterfall etc), then it kinda hit a boredom spike for me I didnt enjoy the combat after been spoilt with resident evil 4, gears of war, this felt basic.

Im hoping uncharted two has a lot more puzzles and climbing sections, for me uncharted drakes fortune started off on a high hit a low then shot straight back up again just in time to keep me playing.

Near the end I started to enjoy the combat (although some sections were a tad unfair 4 snipers with lazer sights and two rocket fags automaticly zoned in on you is a bit gay) The church bit I just ran away and let that old guy beat everyone up.

The graphics near the end were pretty frikkiinggg sweet, wasnt really impressed with the driving sections im never a big fan out anything like that.

A great game that I think I would play again until next week when I buy Uncharted 2.

Memrobile moments - and all round good fun - only gripe is the combat is a bit boring sometimes.

I know this is probably the most obvious thing I could possibly say to you...

Ebay.

Mine was second hand i only have one new game and thats because it was in the sale.

Next week I could be spending up to 80 pound on uncharted two and bayonetta.

Ive been calling in all the money I lent out to friends over xmas.

I would have a lot longer gaming sprees if it weren't for the need to share this apartment (and the best TV) with another, a very anti-video game personality.

Girlfriend?? :)

I have the same feeling as Emsley. it is a struggle to go through the battles especially in the middle when the enemies are super tough with grenade launcher, shotgun etc (and they only wear a fucking T-shirt, you should go down in a one full blast).

Still, I managed to complete it and I don't have the heart to play another time on higher difficulty despite the game is awesome. That cause me to be hesistant in getting UC2 too but the review on UC2 is simply too good that i might get it in future when it is cheaper :)

I would have a lot longer gaming sprees if it weren't for the need to share this apartment (and the best TV) with another, a very anti-video game personality.

Girlfriend?? :)

I WISH

Well my advice agozer is to read one book and one book only!

David deangelos double your dating.

Everything else is poo.

i thik unchharted 2 will be worth the extra "ten pound" Even if I wait till spring the most they ae gonna shave of it is 9.99 or whatever - still I found it on a website for 27.99 in p&p But Im not sure if I can trust the site.