XBomberbox 2 Best Homebrew Game on The Xbox.

fumanchu

This has to be the best homebrew game i have ever played on the xbox.the graphics are in 3d and it looks better than a lot of retail puzzle games i have seen on the xbox.

there are a tonne of options available including 4-player multiplayer,frag modes,different graphics settings this really is the shit.

you get a tonne of chracters to choose from including bomberman,sonic and gouki from dragonball-z.

here is the readme info.

readme info.

XBOMBERBOX2 is a XBOX homebrew game inspired by the Hudson-award-winning serie Bomberman. This game includes nice looking graphisms, great dynamic sounds and features an original gameplay system.up to four players can take part to the game and fight into four different arenas. Each victory makes you earning money in order to buy new weapons and destruct other players. Have fun!

there are no vids of this game in youtube but here are some screenshots.

cap4.jpg

cap1.jpg

I really like this game it has 3D cell-shading, French and English language, original artwork and loads of different game-modes.

Woaw ... Excelent ... i never see it before lol

And it come in 2004 lol ... so stupid ...

I really love XBOX ... very sad to see today it is near death and nobody continue to code on it ...

The WII is the new eden for coders but playing with wiimote is really bad ...

And the console is not powerfull ... i really not understand :(

I really love XBOX ... very sad to see today it is near death and nobody continue to code on it ...

don't despair darknoir! The xbox isn't dead yet. I reccommend you download and install NAVI-X then check out the ANIMEFREAKS television show feed. That should cheer you up :(

Plus the xbox aint dead yet. As long as ppl like playing the old console games and the old xbox games the xbox will live on!

don't despair darknoir! The xbox isn't dead yet. I reccommend you download and install NAVI-X then check out the ANIMEFREAKS television show feed. That should cheer you up :(

Plus the xbox aint dead yet. As long as ppl like playing the old console games and the old xbox games the xbox will live on!

like i always say....it aint over till the fat lady sings and i dont see no fat ladys.

also to add this game has been getting a lot of time from me lately and i am really enjoying it,especially frag mode.

Wow, I just tried this game for the 1st time and its awesome. I love the different modes like Frag and Capture the Pig. This is a great multiplayer game.

Discovering this gem got me thinking? What are some of the best homebrew and PC ports for the Xbox? I've been playing a lot of Cave Story lately. Any other recommendations?