Regarding inkys Sig... Pow!

emsley

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you guys ever been Knocked out?

The closest i come to KO! was when my sister came back from a night out and ripped this guys shirt off - he was that pissed he followed her home (where I was at my parents) Im like this scrawny 18 year old with little life experience and this guy is yelling in the street at 1 in the morning like a prick.

I get in the street and circle him he was bigger than me, heavier than me and knew what he was doing - i landed a sweet full on face plant right on his eye, he went back And I swear to god Id knocked him out - Then like a spring he flew back up and planted me right in the nose - i was down hill and he was up hill so no help there - I flew back about 10ft with blood erupting from my nose (didn't break) couldn't see shit and buy blood i mean WTF is it even possible to bleed that much from my nose with out it been broken?

I gather my feet and MY SISTER is kicking the FUCK out of this guy - She was jabbing his head like a pinyadda 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 She must of hit him like thirty times SHE KICKED THE FUCK OUT OF HIM LOL.

All left and right his head was just rattling back and forth - after that he gave in and fucked off...

Then the cops showed up - that guy was shitting it for the next week or so - my sister knew this "hard nut" and told the guy who she beat that he will be getting a visit of him - he never bovered us again.

Fuck i can still feel that punch now.

I'm too lazy and chill to fight, and I get along pretty well with people. I'm quicker to get into verbal spats than physical ones because trash talking doesn't bother me that much so I have a hard time understanding how some ppl lose their cool so badly from just some shit people say. Half of it usually just uttered nonsense. But anyway I don't bother people, people don't bother me.

I've never been knocked out in a fight, I've KOed myself doing stupid shit on bikes and skateboards. and once in 8th grade I got sucker punched by this huge dude, but it was my head bouncing off the pavement not the punch that put my lights out.

^ lol I hit the deck on a wooden half pipe full on landed backwards on my head - I Didn't move for like 30 seconds - all you could hear was "Ohhhhhhhhhh" Sucker punches suck - hope you got him back.

IMO fighting is one of the most stupid thing anybody can do, because one day you will just meet your match or get into trouble with the law, end up in hospital, hated for the rest of your life or even end up dead. If you refuse to fight, you refuse to fight and that does not make you a coward, it make you a wise man and don't believe what the idiots have to say.

Edited by Hexter

IMO fighting is one of the most stupid thing anybody can do, because one day you will just meet your match or get into trouble with the law, end up in hospital, hated for the rest of your life or even end up dead. If you refuse to fight, you refuse to fight and that does not make you a coward, it make you a wise man and don't believe what the idiots have to say.

- just last night three of us nipped to local before it closed - my friend supports liverpool and the local is a leeds united pub - organises trips to matches etc, match of the day is on the HD and this guy is like "Fucking liverpool fucking shit, end up like leeds."

My buddy cant fight for shit but he started "digging" him about leeds "i thought fuck me carl pack it in your in middle of a leeds united pub and with a liverpool shirt on."

I went for a smoke I wasn't going to protect him when he caused his own grief but i wouldn't of let anyone hit my friend - I went for a smoke and watched through the door - then this leeds united supporter straight snarled at him "Shut you you stupid cunt Or ill come over there and rip your fucking head off."

All the usual hard man talk - I thought bet you dont get close enough.

Its shit but shit happens and sometimes you got to be ready.

All stupid needless stuff.