Regarding inkys Sig... Pow!

emsley

^You're saying he's justified when he was thieving alcohol when already being cut-off from the bar?

She was talking smack but with reason, annoying as she is.

No he's not justified in hitting her, and I missed that part. I mean women who do that in general.

I was at the club last Saturday, and was waiting at coat check for my GF...I said something to her friend that was with us as this other girl walked by.

This other girl assumed I was talking to her, all high on herself, and turned and started with the "Excuse me!?" shit and going on...I cut her off and said "Uh, Excuse you is right. I wasn't talking to you, I didn't even SEE or NOTICE you...so shut the fuck up and stop thinking every guy is looking at YOU, you pretentious bitch." Me 1 - Pretentious Bitch - 0!

Funny thing is, what I was saying wasn't even rude or anything like that, it was something to the effect of "You girls have gotten me so drunk you'll be carrying me to the car this time."

There's too many women these days, that think they have a free pass to start mouthing off whenever they please to random men in bars and clubs.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Lol good one. But yeah, wacked people and wacked situations at those clubs/bars. Thats why I don't bother going to them anymore.

There's too many women these days, that think they have a free pass to start mouthing off whenever they please to random men in bars and clubs.

Yes they think they are "untouchable."

I know women in social situations that try and stir hornets nests - if i was drunk and just got in a guys face BLAM Id get fucked over.

I HATE to say this but a LOT of women could really do with a harsh sharp wake up call sadly that comes in the form of a guys hand - women are becoming awful in some situations especially bars and clubs.

Like cinder said a girl said "excuse me wtf are you looking at?" have you any idea how evil that is from that skags point of view, shes saying "Dont speak up to me im very threatening and powerfull in a club surrounded by guys that want a shot at me so fuck you!" In my eyes thats just plain evil on her stupid drunk, fucked up reality.

Or is she just a dumb stuck up bitch that needs a quick "snookie jab?"

I wouldn't hesitate if a woman got in my face and started yelling at me to push her face away

Women, try behaving your self if you want action go down town by your self and kick a few junkie guys in the nuts and deal with your violent issues your self, men are not your property nor are we your personal fist extensions.

I said it before and Ill say it again men have evolved and its time for the women to catch up.

^You're saying he's justified when he was thieving alcohol when already being cut-off from the bar?

that's the line MTV is giving. I've read from others in the bar that he was not cut off or stealing drinks. look at it. he is standing at the bar with a drink in his hand and other drinks in front of him. they would have bounced him out of there if he was cut off and still drinking right in front of the bartender.

her roided up guido roommates would have been handling him. I've only seen parts of 3 episodes and in each one of those guys ended up in a fight. She has a mouth on her, one of those eps I seen she got into a fight with 3 chicks that she was mouthing off too. :(

i love the sig

but why is the limey of all people explaining it to everyone, i was getting stoned and laughing about this shit with when it first aired, does this garbage even air in the UK?

that's the line MTV is giving. I've read from others in the bar that he was not cut off or stealing drinks. look at it. he is standing at the bar with a drink in his hand and other drinks in front of him. they would have bounced him out of there if he was cut off and still drinking right in front of the bartender.

her roided up guido roommates would have been handling him. I've only seen parts of 3 episodes and in each one of those guys ended up in a fight. She has a mouth on her, one of those eps I seen she got into a fight with 3 chicks that she was mouthing off too. :(

He was cut-off but allowed to stay in the bar. But whatever, true or not they both acted in typical class-less reality tv fashion.