Regarding inkys Sig... Pow!

emsley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7V85lA-bI

It was a scene from a reality show - baiscly a bunch of stuck up asses get followed round with cameras.

American "middle class" women freak me out, they have the same high pitched annoying voice as each other, the same shitty midnsets, all they do is go shopping and turn their nose up at everything that moves.

Im all for keeping a woman in check but a jaw shot? holy fuck! You any idea how much that hurts?

From what I have gathered nobody cares.

The guy got fined 500 bucks for "simple assault" and a six month suspended jail term.

The girl was in his face - flicking her hands at his face like a "cat" getting something attention.

I walked in to bars and women have "hissed at me" its not nice and im not gonna lie to you here they get in your face and shoot pure hate at you you really do consider "hooking" for a moment, just a reaction in some cases we've all got it in us, stand toe to toe with anyone right now and you will feel how uncomfy it is! Back of bitch I can hear you flapping from 20 yards never mind in my face.

"I punched a snookie girl and got a fine! shirts are avilabile at all good retailers. :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy should of walked away and take no notice of her, it's seems devious and petty women are dependent on guys who take notice. I once had a devious women who pathologically lied and said nasty things about me so people close to her couldn't find out who I really am, it was horrible.

The guy should of walked away and take no notice of her, it's seems devious and petty women are dependent on guys who take notice. I once had a devious women who pathologically lied and said nasty things about me so people close to her couldn't find out who I really am, it was horrible.

Mine was a compulsive liar or at least had traits of it.

They are all nut jobs - seriously though some women i know are awesome can talk to them about anything.

I always regretted hitting my girl - but with her lying, and stupidity the frustration was shit.

Sometimes Im really glad I dont have a woman.

I just think the look on his face as he slowly turns to her is too funny. I wonder what she said to him right then, cuz whatever it was is what set him off.

My ol' lady watches Jersey Shore. I've seen a bit of a few episodes and it is a real train wreck.

It's also funny the guy between them trying to order a drink gets clipped right in the nose. :) He's like "Hey, let me get 2 Vodk.." POW!

The guy was cut-off from the bar for drinking too much. I think security told him to stop drinking but let him stay in the bar. What happened was he started stealing shots the girl was ordering for her and her friends and confronted him, which is why he lashed out in a stupor when she started trash talking at him.

But it's funny, the guy with his head turned away at the right is one of her roommates and he misses it right as it happens lol.

Oh wow, a Guido Douchebag reality show? WTF next?

I don't believe in hitting women, but (And I use this term loosely and with intent) bitches like that deserve what they get. She's the kind that gets up in guys faces and causes shit and talks trash, because she thinks "He can't hit me, so what the hell can he do about it?".

Me? I would have thrown a drink in her face, spit on her and told her to take her skank ass somewhere else.

^You're saying he's justified when he was thieving alcohol when already being cut-off from the bar?

She was talking smack but with reason, annoying as she is.