Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

hey CBA your of no use you complian about no source and now you say no one needs sources...all I say is you have no idea and trust me I see your threads and how many people want your stuff...Please stick to your threads ill leave them alone....everything you say is purely silly and pointless and more and more people are seeing this...so for your sake please stay away, I know you think im looking a fool but really id say your only trying to make it look that way and its making you look that way...

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems you have taken my comments the wrong way, again.

Never mind !

I only need LightGun examples.

Your code doesn't work so like is say it's no good to me personally.

go away then please....go away....tell someone who cares on another thread...im sick of hearing your whining about uninportant rubbish that has nothing to do with me....tell it anywhere else please please pretty please...

the fixes you say for light gun work 100 percent and are the most newbe thing ive done in months and months

****ANYONE THAT SAYS I DONT CARE WELL PROVE IT...AND STAY OUT....YOU WILL NOTICE AS PROOF I DONT COME IN AND COMMENT IN YOUR SKIN THREAD CBA AND SAY I DONT CARE CAUSE I REALLY REALLY DONT***

I know thats hard to understand and maybe they dont care hehehe just want to keep coming in and saying I dont care....I dont care....I dont care.....really I dont care....honestly trust me I dont care

Super NES = SNES_

Megadrive = MDRIVE_

Turbo Grafix 16 = PCE_

NES = NES_

Master System = SMS_

Nintendo 64 = N64_

Final Burn Core = CPS2_

gamegear = GG_

sg1000 = SG_

gameboy = GB_

gameboy advanced = GBA_

gameboy color = GBC_

Atari 2600 = A26_

Atari 7800 = A78_

Virtualboy = VB_

Atari LYNX = LYNX_

Coeco = COL_

plus both Killer Instict roms

Plus Street Fighter 3 3rd strike

ok systems drivers are all full romset except for N64 but its going in...its 7900 games

Hi D.O.A. if you're BritneySPAIRS then you have my full respect. The Master is Back ;) I'm really happy to see that.

I'm really no fake account. I have just 6 posts and I'm registered at this forum since Oct 09. I'm just a big big fan of the work from BP.

Why can't this fags stop bitching about our projects/threads and stay away? Rather than bitch about do it yoursel if you know everything better!

Don't feed the trolls! Has this forum no ignore-function?!

Ok sorry I don't want flamewars here. I couldn't really follow the threads because of the constant bickering. Can I help you with anythign? Creating videos previews, screenshots?

Just finished a script to get the games list and driver list done.

GameGear 344 games

GAMEX( 1994, GG_5in1Funpak, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Game Gear", "5 in 1 Funpak", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( 1993, GG_AAHarimanada, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Game Gear", "A A Harimanada", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( 1993, GG_Zool, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Game Gear", "Zool", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

GAMEX( 1995, GG_Zoop, 0, cps3, cps3, nocpu, ROT0, "Game Gear", "Zoop", GAME_NOT_WORKING|GAME_NO_SOUND )

DRIVER( GG_5in1Funpak)

DRIVER( GG_AAHarimanada)

DRIVER( GG_Zool)

DRIVER( GG_Zoop)

GameBoy, GBAdvanced, NES to be next

As a user, why would I want to use CoinOps to play Sonic on, instead of NeoGenesis? What is it that your program is supposed to to better?

It's like the nude hack for DOA xtreme on xbox and then on the 360. It's useless, but we do it because we can.

I don't know if I want to rename all my roms to Coinops format but I like the idea of being able to do so if I want to.

hey guys please leave everyone else is interested and you guys are just plain bitter......please go hassle mad mad as he is using xport emus ... you guys are so fake and so tiring and everyone can see it but you guys.....

GO AWAY as the starting thread says....

MODERATORS PLEASE MOVE ALL THERE SILLY COMMENTS TO THE OTHER THREAD...they just cant leave cause there threads allways die in about 5 mins..and they still actually think people are interestied in what they say

start your own pointless threads....and complain there guys you are just seeming bitter rude....whiny and insecure everytime you come here.....cry somewhere else

Actually I like the idea of launchning all the different console games from the CoinOps interface.

It's because I personally like the CoinOps ROM list browser. The ability of quick sorting the roms in the list (year, genre, alphabet) is just perfect for me.

I just hope that there will be a way to quickly flip through the different game lists. I don't think that all the games in one huge list would be a good idea. All the games would be mixed up...

@D.O.A.

I use CoinOps in 720p in my living room and everything is fine... But I use it mainly on my cabinet in 480i

on a 27" CRT. Thats where the font size is a little too small to read clearly. I always edit the skin.ini and change all fonts to "default" which is large enough for me. Maybe you could add the ability in settings to change font size of the rom list browser.

With all the preview videos enabled, browsing the list gets sluggish and slow. Is there anything I can do about it?

I think of going back to just screenshots because of this...

Did the vertical stuff made it to R5? That would be a good thing for all the cab users. Is R5 released anywhere yet? Since all the bitching around in this forum started, I have a hard time to find the latest releases...

@everybody

For me this is just a hobby, I want to have some fun with my friends playing some old games. :)

So please stop all the bitching in this forum. Relax a little...

I know I'm new and nobody will listen to me, but at least I tried. ;))