Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

all of them just tested and all work perfectly....

please cba leave here you are always so wrong and always quick to give misinformation and I always have to correct you...if you stuck to your own stuff i would not have to go check if your correct and normally I find its just not correct at all....I say this as you know its not even close to being the first time you have done this....please stay out I dont need your help...its normally a hinderence only...with friends like you and advice like you who needs enermies thats for sure

MODERATORS DELETE this thread and cba one your site attachments work perfectly well :)

please give cba a lesson in how to use the site

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameboy list are finished. Nes is finished. Nes screenshots will go quick to but the rest will take a minute to do. I can rename them quick but I have to manually pluck them from the folder because they are in xport format. If somebody knows a way to massively pluck files from multible folders at the same time let me know.

Someone was volunteering a few post up to hand patch the years. If you want to do it let me know and I will get you the list to edit.

Yes that was me.

I can use "LusSpace FE" dats to get the year. The dat goes like that

"Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (E) [!];0;Adventure;1992;0;7590;Europe;;

Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (F);0;Adventure;1992;0;7590;France;;

Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (G) [a1];0;Adventure;1992;0;7590;Germany;;

Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (U) [!];0;Adventure;1992;0;7590;USA;;

Super Mario World (U) [!];0;Platform;1991;0;8302;USA;;"

"Super Mario Bros. 3 (J) (PRG1);0;Platform;1990;0;5849;Japan;;

Super Mario Bros. 3 (PC10);0;Platform;1990;0;5849;Unknown;;

Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG0) [!];0;Platform;1990;0;5849;USA;;"

I have no idea if you can get the year out the string in an automated way. If yes, it's great cause you could even get the type of game (puzzle, action, RPG), "LusSpace FE" dat are easy to get, if no, I can do some manually... :);

If you want to do it pick a system and I will give you a list to put the years in. You can also do a game type list it you want.

Currently finished up converting the follow system list

Atari 2600 = A26_

Turbo Grafix 16 = PCE_

Atari 7800 = A78_

those 3 systems are done

Edited by run088

Is BritneyPAIRS back? I have lost the interest on the XBOX Scene and didn't watch this forum since Nov 09. What's going on? Wars between Users, Coders, Moderators?!

That's really annoying. Instead "we" should work together instead cheaping each other.

Are there some news about CoinOps? What do you think about a CoinOps360 version? :)

I've seen some videos on youtube about the new "Final Burn" Emulator. Looks very cool. Props to all who've contributed to this and other projects in anyway.

Can I maybe help you with something? I have much time and I maybe could do some preview videos for any emulators? I will do a good work if you give me a short comprehensive guide.

Cheers

If you want to do it pick a system and I will give you a list to put the years in. You can also do a game type list it you want.

Currently finished up converting the follow system list

Atari 2600 = A26_

Turbo Grafix 16 = PCE_

Atari 7800 = A78_

those 3 systems are done

I should have time on monday. Can you give me the SNES list first, to see how long it takes by hand.

synopsis code has been in for a long long time I was waiting for mega to do all the files ;) as stated about 20 times.....but its been in for a few builds now I just havent told people how to use it and wont till its done right...it takes about 5 lines of code for the sysnopis stuff but ill improve it if anyone gets the correct stuff done to support it...otherwise it will stay where it is

still no downloads of the sources its only me....that has download due to misinformation that it cant be....it still works now and no one has downloaded it.....man the same person who said it cant be downloaded says I dont release stuff....

and yes fum you can work for an hour or so ill give you r5 to release it needs some readme done but i locked down a build a week ago thats bug free

some stuff about release names might be needed as well....maybe changing the naming to make it more obvious....anyways its all ready power users have no issues but if theres anyway to tidy for non power users im whiling to think about it.

****gaylord you shouldnt use a name like that it makes me not trust you and I know others just re join to post stuff as they think it shows they have support lol.

I released showcase ready SNES and Megadrive games and its pinned as an attachment to this forum....release some 640x320 videos for these games and people will be happy