Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all sources are out there.....(xbox) was the man that was going to put them onto xbins for you..... did he put his money where his mouth is?

I think I even pinned the core source changes to this thread....

Most of those changes in that list are in there.... I think I didnt fix polepos 1 and 2 and only add the gear changes :S a few things didnt get fixed as I thought.

If you look though this forum the sources link is posted here

Ill have time tonight to go and find multiple times ive released the sources....and I mean multiple telling poeople to put them out there.... why do people say I dont release them when I clearly do....ill send them to you personally.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofiversion/i...hp/t687568.html example link

I can lead a horse to water but I cant make it drink......

PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO OTHERS ABOUT NO SOURCES THEY ARE TALKING RUBBISH goole it and you will see them around alot of places...I just found a few versions on a few forums

Money where my mouth is? Huh? :thumbsup1: I never offered to upload it via xbins simply asked why CoinOps wasnt avail there along with the sources as you can see people like above have to ask where the NEW coinops is avail... I have never had any probs gettin my hands on the latest build so thanks for the release and also thanks to the guy above who released that hack it was cool and I think sources are on this site somewhere I just couldnt find the post it wasnt the latest but sources none the less.

Edited by (XBOX)

Here for all who don't release your sources and.......Fu.. you.

now why would you go and post my username.

Now here are some facts for you.

1.i have only in the past released the emulator,bp would upload the sourcecode himself.

2.whenever sourcecode was released be it for coinops reignite,zsnexbox,final burn legends....any of them i uploaded them and posted the sourcecode to download sites along with the new emulators.

3.learn to use google.

4.i only ever uploaded sourcecode that bp uploaded and linked in here.all i did was reupload it and post it at more sites and i mean MORE,i did not have to BUT I DID IT,to get it out there.

5.now do not post my username in a post about sourcecode when source-code is nothing to do with me.

please remove all this stuff mod its pointless ... so much so I havent really read any of it...just skimmed bonk ill PM you the sources and you can put them somewhere I dont care about the sources at all but ive released them many times and no one does anything with them.....infact they accuse me of holding them and wont put them on sites themselves...I cant just paste one page stuff like neo source there are 10,000s of lines changed....I have found many others have posted the sources everywhere on all major forums...eg fum has a few times xcalibar to name a few so I dont know where this no source stuff is just misinformed people

*******THANKS Bonk for the dump it is much appreciated and the sources for xbox Final Fight Bootleg are pinned to this thread*********** Cheers again

also please dont blame me about source changes for the cores I posted them here before anyone mentioned them as well :thumbsup1: and they have been downloaded 0 times...and ill wear the blame for this im sure

Also on a side note why are people such premaddons... I cant understand any of what ive read and I know you dont have a copy (XBOX) not a chance :lol: as its not assembled anywhere yet. I wont be listneing to you...you have your own very popular play thread :) gather your supporters and rise again...cause to me your of no point listning to but you can post elsewhere your views no worries at all. .

also its ironic dont you think that the people that tell you to use other builds (posted publically a few times) and that say they have no interest and would and dont use it (posted publically many times) come hear all the time and say why not release it when they are actually the haters and publically do so...and even worse privately tell people stuff and actually think I dont know what happens or how little use it is...now there own private people know where things are headed with there help and they say its a shame...you guys need to pull those people into line and tell them silence we are the way forward with talk and thought we can do it :)..."isnt that ironic dont you think" quote Alanis Morissette

PS posted final fight botleg sources (please pm me for sources if you wanted them bonk if not iq has the last offical build sources and alot more that didnt go in and he is free to put them anywhere, he also has sources for a version running on PC of the drivers and some drivers like the CPS2(to the latestish dats) that I decided not to include...hes free to give them to who ever and put them anywhere im sure you wont see me ever complaining about the people that have put my sources on all sorts of places)..with fixed final fight typo :(

Also Showcase is pretty much done my end...but no plans to release it as yet as its alot diff to this version and needs some cross patching and also new FBA core which is looking good

as per every other time I dont release anything I allow others to.... and ill be going forward now....with some new stuff (and alot of the unfinished stuff thats lying around that didnt make it in cause I wasnt 100percent happy with it)

I cant understand any of what ive read and I know you dont have a copy (XBOX) not a chance smile.gif as its not assembled anywhere yet. I wont be listneing to you.

I dont really care if you wont be listening to me (Feel free to move this post to my playground I give you permission) and thanks for the Latest Mamedox release I never said I had R5 I said I never have a prob finding the latest build learn to read between the lines buddy...Ill take it as a matter of English not being your 1st language have a good day sir! :thumbsup1: