Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not in the romname, but in the display name.

Gotcha

Why would you decide to do that? I'm sure there are probably better ways you could conceive of separating console games from arcade games.

I wish this would happen on XPORT emus soon. I really want to display the full synopsis name for the games instead of the filename.

yes just dont add the games and they wont show is one way

but all features are supported

Hot games can be fast added to favs

All Time Classics can be fast added to favs

counts the times you played and displays

and times played sorted

can sort by type of games and they are in the list

Alot of setting are happen you guys dont know about for sorting :) they are in discussion at present

also prelim for TurboGrafx, Master System and NES added if I want to add them will take another a week or so of sorting.....still to decide but the engines there

like always its when I decide to feature freeze to get bug count really low...... as that needs to happen so I dont get any issues as shown with previous builds GUI wise at least...this doesnt happen by accident...you need a massive amount of attention to detail across a massive amount of content

Sure... if you don't add the games they won't show.

But you've made an option to only display Arcade games, right?

Seriously man... your emu is beloved for its ability to play Arcades, and always has been.

I respect that you're branching out, but there should be an option that would just filter everything out if somebody had other stuff on accident that they didn't want to see here.

I really hope you do make a one-stop-emu-shop with this someday. More power to ya.

I recon alot will use it for SNES and Megadrive if they want a quick blat as it works very well and is fully intergrated and seemless....not for real power users but for people that want a few games in there on there Cabnet say they will love it

if not I personally love it now...and there are some games that goe well in an arcade feel

I think people are really going to dig it. This is the only way so far to load multiple systems threw 1 gui without having to go threw the whole rebooting process. You can switch from 1 system to the other right in the rom list. Exit out of a game back into the rom list and play any other system. Plus people who run alot of emulators like me where I run like 24 xport emulators alone requires me to setup 24 different ini files. Why setup 24 when I only have to setup 1 or less than 24 atleast.

The system sorter is perfect for this setup.

Coinops can run xport cores if I am not mistaken so all your losing is a single core gui for a multi-core gui that is nicely configured to utilize all the different cores in a clean looking way.

Your just swapping gui's. I love the xport gui it has always been my favorite but it does not have this functionality. Xport somewhere said that this functionality could never be possible with his gui. I have also spoke in threads about this capability with the xport gui and no one thought without a total rebuild that it could be done. So as of now this is the only way to launch multiple cores like this. I think nes has a build that does this for a couple systems to but I dont use it enough to give you any info about it because it lacks samba support which is a mandatory for my library.

Edited by run088