Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these no spreadsheet or tracking as I say I quickly patch this stuff in.....for my beifit really if people want a full set of alot of emualotrs all of which are easy they need to manage a list and ill insert them if not its what I choose...its up to you guys.....ill only be doing what I feel like but will insert any patchs that are easy for yuo guys to write....mostly copy paste and rename year, romname and game display name.

It probably won't be me since I really want my work for the scene done in a few months.

Hopefully somebody combines our work someday.

Before you do a lot of rom info, you should really look at my synopsis files and see if we can incorporate them into your emu. I've really done all the work already.

Basic SNES core will be in and finalised tonight.....so it will at least launch every SNES game added to CoinOPS :) love it as well

then im doing Megadrive/Genisis core

I guess im waiting on the driver names to add :) any ETA on these guys ... if not it will be best of 100 games or so for each :)

these no spreadsheet or tracking as I say I quickly patch this stuff in.....for my beifit really if people want a full set of alot of emualotrs all of which are easy they need to manage a list and ill insert them if not its what I choose...its up to you guys.....ill only be doing what I feel like but will insert any patchs that are easy for yuo guys to write....mostly copy paste and rename year, romname and game display name.

It probably won't be me since I really want my work for the scene done in a few months.

Hopefully somebody combines our work someday.

Before you do a lot of rom info, you should really look at my synopsis files and see if we can incorporate them into your emu. I've really done all the work already.

I think and i always tell that ... you are real RessurectionX :)

Because your work is good end full ...

I think it is good to to use MAME DATs too :)

Because they are already writen, full, and in all language like french :)

The best and easy way for all lol

Bye

Whole set. If I am going to do it I prefer to do it the right way all or nothing. But the game names will be that of resx without the spaces sorry. I have alot of it done and resx has the most xbox compatible dats I know about to work off of.

If someone does not step up to do the whole set of genesis I will do it next but it will take some time.

I want to encourage everyone if they do work on this project to save your work often. I lost 3 hours of work earlier when my system suddenly rebooted. I had 1 of the driver list 3/4 complete.