Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

Will there be a new CoinOps release then? You were saying at Xbox-Scene that you were done with CoinOps because everyone was giving you a hard time about it. If you are releasing a new CoinOps will the release be public??

Edited by NeoBomb

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get a private site that I can control stuff from ill work with people that way and they can release stuff but I need to be able to control the threads for just helpful stuff.....I will do stuff anyways on this and XBMC for myself and its up to others as ive allways said to release stuff or help if they can, ive helped at times for sure in the quality control side.....

If someone sets up a proper dev forum thing then it will go alot diff but its never going any diff on sites like this now..... just background stuff and randome patch stuff flying around users for there benifit and 1 in 3 things goes into my personal build

find a controlled envioment and it will happen :( properly if not yes look for leaks they will be around but no real support and the features will be alot more random for diff builds for diff users

im out of others threads now....ill be looking forward not back for myself......others will help with other projects this is all im doing emu wise now although it does support more than arcades now they are all arcadie games even if they are SNES or other system

find a controlled envioment and it will happen :( properly if not yes look for leaks they will be around but no real support and the features will be alot more random for diff builds for diff users

im out of others threads now....ill be looking forward not back for myself......others will help with other projects this is all im doing emu wise now although it does support more than arcades now they are all arcadie games even if they are SNES or other system

What do you mean, "find a controlled environment"? You mean like a Website for CoinOps or something?

linked in the basics of SEGA and SNES....ill needs some more donkey work :P cheers for all that stuff by the way ive inserted it all but ill add some more 150 of each maybe...but it will need years and catagories for each game

PS removed myself from all other sites under my old name....so hopefull all the accounts are gone under BP but a name means nothing people come here even though my name is diff and the thread topic is nothing to do with project....so its DOA and hopefully this thread only for offical support. Just want to do stuff via one thread only now days so people can talk about stuff from the horses mouth if they want or else they can listen to others advice I wont correct stuff outside here and cant anyways even if I wanted to :).... others talk about stuff that doesnt really help me...I wish it would but really 99 percent of the time its just basics or a quick look....I have a vision that differs and allways has from the current threads so its pointless me commenting on them and this is the the reason ive removed the temptation :) it was alot of fun but kind of pointless apart from that

Cheers :P

quote:can u add hyper street fighter 2 n marvel vs street fighter (jpn ver) because there's jpn exclusive character norimaro on it

thanks

ill look at those 2 game but currently im doing some work on FBA core from a friend....dont worry im not using the closed source stuff just open source stuff and its progressing along well just need more time, the CPS2 stuff may change in the not to distant future or at least be switchble...NEO GEO finished but CPS2 and midway is still progress and definatly on the to do list and to get it going 100percent

OK red when you enable the hidden setting of the monitor on its side what does it do that is wrong for your build at present? I will clean up the side monitor code a bit....this weekend for you....

added in a new rotated skin ini.... when the options set.....thinking about ways to reintroduce the vertical monitor build a little at present to at least get the feature moving as it should have gone in a while ago I know alot of cab guys want it

Just alot of to dos at present :P