Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every controller button is configuable eg left trigger = left analog click or left triger = left analog control or left tigger = left dpad or left trigger = A button .................... that type of thing

Thats just what I wanted to hear. Click buttons aren't an option yet in FBL, that was my only worry.

As far as being able to launch a dash from the CoinOps menu that would only make sense if CoinOps was set as the dash in the first place. My boxes are softmodded to go to unleashx if the tray is open on boot so ftp is not really an issue for me. Neat idea though.

I think updated dats would be great since I get the sense that we're using a mixture of .084 roms and newer sets with the driver updates.

Thats all I can think of for now.

ill supply dats later on....after stuff below is done really

I need a list of game names for all the best of Megadrive and SNES that play on exports emus? if someone ones to help with the donkey work of this ill patch it in properly and give people simple access to both types of games as if it was in CoinOPS...

can someone make them and ill add the core in correctly.....

also give me a list of autolaunchers you want

1 is XBMC and more?

killer instinct ill do properly this weekend for you...its in my build ill port it across for you wont take to long

get me a list of NES and Megadrive games for starters ill insert them all...NeoGeos done now? apart from the shock trooper 2 hack

I need a list of the rom names so I can just drop them into the driver.c file

I don't understand the updates. So when you update/add stuff where are you putting it up or releasing it??

also, who makes 1.4ghz 128mb xbox's? I have always been interested in that but I don't have the skillz to do it myself :-/

every controller button is configuable eg left trigger = left analog click or left triger = left analog control or left tigger = left dpad or left trigger = A button .................... that type of thing

Thats just what I wanted to hear. Click buttons aren't an option yet in FBL, that was my only worry.

As far as being able to launch a dash from the CoinOps menu that would only make sense if CoinOps was set as the dash in the first place. My boxes are softmodded to go to unleashx if the tray is open on boot so ftp is not really an issue for me. Neat idea though.

I think updated dats would be great since I get the sense that we're using a mixture of .084 roms and newer sets with the driver updates.

Thats all I can think of for now.

If I remember correctly the patch I supplied allowed digital inputs to be switched with any other digital input and analog inputs to be switched to any other analog input. If the patch has been enhanced/changed this may no longer apply.

You CAN:

map left d-pad (digital) to right d-pad (digital)

map l-click (digital) to r-click (digital)

map A (analog) to B (analog)

You can NOT:

map l-click (digital) to A (analog)

map any analog joy direction (analog) to any d-pad direction (digital)

D.O.A.

Where is all this stuff you talk about?? Is it in "the usual places" or do you release it or what? It all sounds cool but I don't understand how you actually get it. I have CoinOps Reignite Showcase right now. Are you talking about playing NES and what not on that? or are you talking about a different emulator??

Edited by NeoBomb